Ham Radio : ARES RACES
- Ham Radio And The WTC Disaster
- "W2IK's Personal experience being the first responder at ""ground zero"" during the WTC 9/11 disaster."
[ Hits: 1014 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Hamradioindia a website by vu2fd
- a website by vu2fd with theory lessons, details on rules and regulations and planty of homebrew projects for radio amateurs, java calculators.
[ Hits: 781 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.20 ]
- Ham Radio India
- Gateway to Indian Radio Amateurs. Resource features Indian amateur news, photos, circuits, articles, downloads, message boards and discussion forums.
[ Hits: 844 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 6.94 ]
- Amateur Radio Info
- Information for Amateur Radio, Echolink,``Frequency assignment,Q Signals, RST, Fcc Part 97, 3rd Party traffic.
[ Hits: 980 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Ham Radio Among The Alligators
- Activating a county for ham radio can be dangerous to your health!
[ Hits: 1048 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Ham Radio Help
- This group is being formed to support those radio enthusiasts that already have experience in SWL, Scanners, or Citizen Band/FRS radio that would like to know more about becoming a Ham.
[ Hits: 664 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.33 ]
- Accessories, like universal audiofilter, Mixer interface for sound card, highvoltage powersupply, accessories for 706, hamradio vacation,Roger Beep, Microphons, Headsets and more. Please look
[ Hits: 2743 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 7.80 ]
- Ham Radio Help Group
- Dedicated to those who are interested in getting started in amateur radio or upgrading to a higher class license
[ Hits: 1050 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- What is DX
- Some people say the "D" in DX stands for Distance, and the "X" stands for the unknown, meaning hearing unidentified stations until identified. Read more on meanings of DX in Ham Radio slang.
[ Hits: 584 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- ARRLWeb: Welcome to Amateur Radio
- What Amateur Radio (ham radio) is. How to get started in ham radio. License
requirements. Where to find instructions.
[ Hits: 2251 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- Slovenia Repetare list
- Repeaters, Repeater Links & Beacons
[ Hits: 673 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- PC to RTX interface
- Schematics for IC-706, IC-718, IC-756PRO, TS-570, TS-870, and simple universal S.B. interface
All three interfaces presented on this page employ galvanic isolation of the transceiver from PC computer. Audio paths are separated by transformers, optocouplers serve to separate the digital paths (PTT and RTTY keying).
[ Hits: 3551 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- Customized LED Callsign Microphone Pins
- Be seen day or night at your local HAMfest or HAMvention with these callsign pins!
[ Hits: 959 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- 9A3TN homebrew
- Home made antennas and rotators
[ Hits: 5648 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 50MHz frequency counter, V-meter
- Circuit schematic PCB and photo documentation on building a 50 Mhz frequency counter
[ Hits: 6374 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 4.55 ]
- 80m SSB & CW transceiver
- The 80m SSB & CW transceiver design is based on an already proven concept used in ATLAS amateur transistorised transceivers from 70's
[ Hits: 10359 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 5.19 ]
- VHF UHF preamp
- ON6MU project for a vhf uhf preamplifier
[ Hits: 13620 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 3.70 ]
- 6m SSB/CW transceiver
- Building a SSB & CW QRP transceiver for 50 Mhz
[ Hits: 10553 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 4.15 ]
- Ham Radio Online - Computer Networking RFI
- This page is to provide links to resources and information regarding technologies to reduce computer interference
[ Hits: 745 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Motorola Radius M110 modification
- Turn a professional 2m VHF FM PMR transceiver Motorola Radius M110 into an amateur radio
[ Hits: 8767 | Votes: 48 | Rating: 4.50 ]
You can try similar termshamradio audio
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links