hams356 links - and 2 categories
DX Resources : County Hunting
- WD3P County Hunting
- County Hunting is one of many amateur radio activities. There are over a thousand hams who have worked all of the US counties. Some have done it several times
[ Hits: 919 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Mumbai Amateur Radio Society
- Mumbai Amateur Radio Society is a Society of Active Amateur Radio Operators in the city of Mumbai, The commercial capital of India. ``The main objective of the Society is to conduct Activities such as Ham Radio awareness Programs, Communications Support during Ganesh Visarjan, Disaster Communication and many more activities in order to promote Amateur Radio.
[ Hits: 954 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 6.40 ]
- Hams for Christ Net
- Fellowship of Christian Amateurs meeting M-F on 40 meters
[ Hits: 932 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- Tucson Radio Club
- Tucson Arizona radio club. Very active in public service, license testing and youth training programs.
[ Hits: 1042 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Arkansas Section Website
- Arkansas Section's information Website. A good place to find out what is happening with in Arkansas's amateur radio comunity.
[ Hits: 937 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Mt. Diablo Amateur Radio Club
- MDARC has a membership of over 300 dedicated hams and is one of the largest amateur radio clubs in California.
[ Hits: 2222 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.50 ]
- E-Hams Evansville IN
- Informal club meeting second Wed of each month. Red Banks Branch Library. 6PM cst.
[ Hits: 426 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Grand Island Ham Radio Club
- W0CUO Grand Island Amatuer Radio Society. Grand Island Nebraska.
[ Hits: 877 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- OZ2BC Jan
- Exciting site vith many Links & HamStuff
[ Hits: 408 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Texas Amateur Radio
- Providing a centalized loaction for all hams, especially Texas Hams, to meet and share.
[ Hits: 604 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- All about Lightning protection
- Thierry LOMBRY, ON4SKY, gives advice to amateurs about lightning protection of an hamshack, including pictures and links.
[ Hits: 723 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Scottish HAM Portal
- Scottish ham radio portal, basically concerns ham life in Scotland. The aims of the Portal shall be to further the interests of Scottish HAMs in all aspects of Amateur Radio.
[ Hits: 488 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Ham Stack
- Microcontrollers for many ham radio applications including repeater controllers, beacon transmitters, keyers, antenna switches, battery monitors, etc.
[ Hits: 546 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- What is Ham Radio
- What is ham radio, why Are They Called Hams and more answers to common questions by DCARC
[ Hits: 1150 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- FM ATV repeater PI6ATS
- Amateur television Repeater PI6ATS in the middle of the Netherlands. Output in 23 cm band, inputs in 13 cm and 6 cm band. All home made.
[ Hits: 1056 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- MultiKeyer is a computer keying program that supports both CW and Phone messages:
CW EME Auto mode sends timed CW messages for EME and Meteor Scatter operation CW "Contest" mode sends Auto CQ, plus preprogrammed messages
Sequenced Phone mode transmits prerecorded .wav files for Meteor Scatter operation Auto Phone mode transmits prerecorded .wav files for contest operation
[ Hits: 2651 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Join the hundreds of hams worldwide that have ordered their handcrafted oak call signs for their shack. de KCØSDV
[ Hits: 595 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Premium quality, full color, custom QSL cards produced in America's Heartland, competetive rates. Produced by Hams for Hams!
[ Hits: 1581 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- ON5UR QSL print service
- We are hams who design high quality full colour QSL cards. Now we print also full colour backsides on our QSL cards. 1000 cards costs only 82 Euro. For more details write firstname.lastname@example.org``Remember: The QSO is short, our QSL cards are forever !
[ Hits: 1417 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 8.10 ]
- Morse test
- If you're one of the many hams whose principal operating mode is SSB, then the easiest way to increase your enjoyment of the hobby is to use CW. If you disagree with that statement, then there's a good chance, if you're honest with yourself, that the reason is because you have never been good enough at Morse to make using it an enjoyable experience
[ Hits: 2490 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.67 ]
You can try similar termshf hams how many hams rv hams famous hams hams exams hams face online hams radio hams uk radio hams y remote hams hams wire antenna bakersfield cobra 2000 dish antenna inverted l
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links