hard line11 links
- PA1CW Henk
- Contest, Antennas, Rotating Towers, Rotors, Guywires, CoaxHardlines, Specs and more
[ Hits: 1630 | Votes: 44 | Rating: 7.45 ]
- Mareeba online scanner
- Located in Mareeba, Australia.
[ Hits: 3116 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6 ]
- GB Hardware & Software
- HF Linear Amplifiers, maker of the HAL600 Atlantic atomatic HF Amplifier
[ Hits: 541 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- ATVS - Slovene ATV team
- ATV, Repeaters, Beacons, HighSpeed packet, DVMS, DV-IN, NLE, D8, LANC, Video exchange, FM, Hardware & Software, pictures, etc. More than 85MB online.
[ Hits: 1069 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.25 ]
- Electronix Express
- Online shop for all electronics needs. Cables, Buzzers all kind of electronic components capacitors, inductors, relays, resistors crystals transformers, hardware like knobs screws nuts and washers, opto electronics, diodes and transistors, soldering desoldering products, test equipmemt and tools
[ Hits: 1004 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.5 ]
- Burghardt Amateur Center
- Ham radio store and online shop
[ Hits: 3662 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- Army Radio Sales
- Devoted to all sorts of military radios and their hardware, as well as other interesting military items, and military vehicles.
Army Radio Sales website contains a wealth of free information on military radios and military vehicles, as well as on-line manuals, your very interesting articles, thousands of pictures, as well as a fully automated free classifieds advertising section to advertise your needs.
[ Hits: 22022 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 6.44 ]
- JMSK is a software modem that implements a good coherent MSK demodulator that has performance comparable to BPSK. Signals are demodulated from the soundcard. Modulated signals can be routed through the soundcard or to an external device such as a DDS module for direct RF modulation. The advantage of MSK compared to PSK is that non linear amplifiers can be used and has a faster roll off. It is an open source cross-platform program written in C++ Qt.
[ Hits: 247 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- PL-259 to CATV Cable
- Adapting PL-259 Coax Connectors to CATV Hard Line Coax Cable
[ Hits: 269 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Using 75 Ohm CATV Coaxial Cable
- Tipo on using common 75 ohm coax with 50 ohm ham radio systems
[ Hits: 533 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8 ]
- Locating Power Line Noise
- RF interference from power lines is caused by arcing as high voltage electricity bridges a gap to a lower ground potential on the power pole. Corroded or loose connections, cracked insulators almost all of the hardware on a power pole can be the source of arcing.
[ Hits: 372 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
You can try similar termshard line ac line filter feed line gray line gray line map grey line grey line map ham test on line ladder line line insulator line of sight multi line on line receiver transmission line 450 ohm ladder line antenna
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links