hf all band antennas20 links
- 2m VHF antennas with high gain
- 2m SSB/CW-12.5 Ohm Yagis with extrem high gain and small bandwidth.
These Yagis were constructed as ultra-light, portable Yagis with extrem high gain. They have small bandwidth and are working from 144,0-144,8MHz with good SWR.
[ Hits: 7836 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.23 ]
- Small Transmitting Loop Project
- Article about small magnetic loop antennas with notes on realization of magnetic loops for several HF bands and the six meter band
[ Hits: 535 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 40m Small Loop Antenna
- A well documented article on a small magnetic loop antenna for the 40 meters band
[ Hits: 1216 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.75 ]
- When and Where to Use Baluns
- Baluns are usually used by Hams to feed dipole antennas with 50 ohm coax and to transpose from ladder line feeding a multi-band antenna to the unbalanced input of an antenna tuner.
[ Hits: 889 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.71 ]
- Delta Loop for HF
- Planning and modelling Delta Loop antennas for all the ham radio HF bands include calculated wire lengths at each mid-band
[ Hits: 1719 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.67 ]
- End Fed Half Wave Antenna Coupler
- Centre fed half wave dipoles make great, simple and effective antennas for the HF bands. Sometimes however, the centre feed is not ideal. This great project will improve the overall antenna performance.
[ Hits: 1128 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- G5RV All-Band HF Antenna
- ABout g5rv antennas,with radiation pattern produced with eznec by K2HQ
[ Hits: 29471 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 4.54 ]
- Building UHF Antennas
- This method of construction can be used on most UHF through \"low\" microwave Yagis, and is especially useful for the 33, 23 and 13 cm bands
[ Hits: 503 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- W5ALT Indoor Vertical Antenna
- Base loaded vertical antenna that can be tuned on almost all HF bands, tuned by adjusting the a big coil by W5ALT
[ Hits: 2796 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- A Small Wire Loop Antennas for 160 meters
- Low noise, receive only coax loop antennas for 160 - 10 meters HF bands
[ Hits: 46571 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.75 ]
- 160/80m Coaxial Receiving Loop Antennas
- Receiving loop antenna for top band. This antenna allow to reduce noise on both bands. The stand alone 80m loop is approximately four feet in diameter. And made of light weight material. Which makes it ideal for portable use or you can mount it above a pre-existing vhf antenna, and due to it's small size it is quite rotatable.
[ Hits: 62110 | Votes: 56 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- All HF Band Antennas
- F6ITV consideration on HF Antennas, from trap wired anternnas, to center feed antennas.
[ Hits: 1336 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- New HF antenna HB9ABX
- A new, revolutionary design allows the construction of small HF antennas,
which provide the same efficiency as large antennas. This antenna can be built for all HF bands, from 10 to 80 m.
[ Hits: 21715 | Votes: 34 | Rating: 8.89 ]
- Larry's Antennas LLC
- All bands HF mobile antennas manufacturer
[ Hits: 1999 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.17 ]
- UltraBeam Antennas
- Electronically controlled HF antennas.
General coverage. Top features on all ham bands.
Very advanced materials and state of the art technology.
[ Hits: 1604 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- ZeroFive Antennas
- Vertical antennas for all HF bands, expecially 80 40 20 meters bands
[ Hits: 6672 | Votes: 40 | Rating: 9.24 ]
- KB6KQ Loop antennas
- Horizontally polarized, omnidirectional loop antennas for VHF and 70cm amateur bands
[ Hits: 5324 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- HFRadio.US is a woman-owned small business that specializes in products for the HF market. We have our own line of broadband HF antennas plus other specialized products primarily for the Motorola Micom series radios.
[ Hits: 576 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- NVIS Propagation
- Near Vertical Incidence Skywave propagation is a form of radio wave propagation used on the MF and HF bands to provide radio communications and broadcasting coverage over short distances, especially where the terrain contains obstacles.
[ Hits: 168 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- W3FF Antennas Buddipole
- The Buddipole is a hi-tech, take-apart dipole designed for HF portable operations. The antenna uses a multi-band adjustable coil for all bands 40m - 2m.
[ Hits: 3597 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 9.62 ]
You can try similar termshf all band antennas top band antennas air band antennas c band antennas low band antennas lab air band antennas vhf uhf air band antennas tri band antennas 6m band antennas quad band antennas yagi vhf band 3 antennas broad band antennas aviation band antennas dual band antennas dual band antennas hf
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links