hf all mode33 links
Antennas : CobWebb
- CobWebb multiband folded dipole
- The cobwebb antenna it is basically a 5 band antenna comprising of 5 full half wave dipoles for each band - between 10 meters and 20 meters, the antenna is also resonant on 6M and can be modeled even for VHF frequencies.
[ Hits: 7574 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- G5RV multi-band antenna
- Multi-band centre-fed antenna capable of very efficient operation on all HF bands, specifically designed with dimensions which allow it to be installed in gardens and other open spaces which accommodate a reasonably-straight run of 31.1m (102 ft) for the flat-top standard model.
[ Hits: 6837 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.38 ]
- OH2GI Ham System
- All-mode contesting and logging software system designed primarily for on-line operation of HF digital and CW radio stations through Terminal Node Controllers (TNC)
[ Hits: 1390 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- GDXF - German DX Foundation
- The German DX Foundation (GDXF), founded in 1996, was established to support HF DX activities - on all bands or modes - to rare countries all over the world
[ Hits: 977 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.22 ]
- The reflected W beam
- Hexagonal wire beams for all hf bands, technical resource, EZNEC files, tools for antenna modeling and documentation. You can also order parts to build your own antenna.
[ Hits: 2636 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.67 ]
- A new SDR-receiver from the italian SDR developers community. Low-cost, DDS-less Software Defined Radio full coverage receiver for all HF bands, used with powerful software on the PC for multi-mode operation
[ Hits: 2174 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- About AMTOR
- AmTOR may be considered as the next development from RTTY. AmTOR was introduced to overcome the problems with RTTY. As a result of its performance, it has become popular on the HF bands because it gives more reliable communication, especially when interference is present. It achieves this by using a coding system that allows errors to be detected and corrected.
[ Hits: 240 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Digital Modes used in Ham Radio
- Article with waterfall pictures and samples of several digital modes like psk31, sstv packet pactor hellschreiber domino thor jt65 and more
[ Hits: 1018 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- WinDRM - HF Digital Radio Mondiale
- WinDRM is the hottest digital mode on HF today! Nothing else exists where you can transfer data at almost 1KB/s without using proprietary hardware. HF Digital Radio Mondiale allow fast data, pictures, and voice over a 2.5Khz bandwidth
[ Hits: 14204 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 8.39 ]
- EME resources by DL4EBY
- Several kinds of operational data needed for Amateur Radio moonbounce (EME, earth moon earth) communications, the technical challenge amongst the various propagation modes on VHF, UHF and microwaves
[ Hits: 306 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- How To Get Started On EME
- Moonbounce is the ultimate long path DX. It is exciting and allows you to literally work the world on VHF and UHF. It is not as difficult as you may think. Here is how to get started on this most exciting mode
[ Hits: 261 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- ICOM IC-7000 Product Reviews
- Eham users review of this HF/VHF/UHF All Mode Transceiver.
[ Hits: 636 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Yaesu FT-857 description
- FT-857 HF/50/144/430 MHz ALL MODE HF/VHF/UHF Transceiver
[ Hits: 962 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- WSJT High Speed Meteorscatter
- "Software uses four-tone frequency-shift keying for meteor scatter. WSJT stands for ""Weak Signal communications, by K1JT"", and plans call for the program to include more than one communication mode."
[ Hits: 1051 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- HF software digital modes for linux
- This software allows a standard PC soundcard to be used as a shortwave data "modem". The whole processing is done on the main processor CPU.
Support RTTY Amtor (Sitor) and Pactor 1 by Thomas Sailer, HB9JNX/AE4WA
[ Hits: 1471 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- RDCP/Mac is a communications software package to interface your Macintosh to models of Kantronics TNCs. RDCP/Mac uses the Kantronics HOST mode allowing simultaneous connections on VHF packet and the HF digital modes when using the KAM.
[ Hits: 963 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- Provides most advanced digital signal processing (DSP) functions to be used together with your HF receiver. All signal processing is done in your PC and no extra hardware is needed. HF/VHF rx & tx and analysis software introducing free advanced SkyBoost and MFSK16 modes!
[ Hits: 8395 | Votes: 35 | Rating: 6.39 ]
- Linux free multimode HF terminal program. Despite the name, gMFSK can send and receive many digital conversational modes typically used by radio amateurs on HF. Supported modes are:
MFSK (MFSK16 and MFSK8) RTTY THROB (1, 2 and 4 throbs/sec) PSK31 (BPSK and QPSK) PSK63 MT63 Feldhell
[ Hits: 3808 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- IRTTY2 is an HF Ham Radio modem for RTTY (170 hz, 45 baudot) mode.
Easy to use but powerful, with waterfall and Macros.
[ Hits: 1008 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 2.50 ]
- Icom 706MKIIG mod of internal fan on rx
- Unlike the old Icom 706, the 706 MKIIG HF/VHF/UHF multi-mode ham radio transceiver do not keep its internal blower running all the time in receive mode.
[ Hits: 3165 | Votes: 120 | Rating: 9.44 ]
You can try similar termsale dig mode ale mode all mode tnc atv mode cat mode cw mode fax mode ft8 mode hf all mode ros dig mode ros mode all mode ham radio all mode radio channel mode common mode
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links