hf noise20 links
- RA0SMS Mini-Whip Antenna
- An active antenna project based by on the original miniwhip antenna by PA0RDT, but implementing a low-noise MOSFET BF998 and an UHF transistor.
[ Hits: 297 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- A Small Wire Loop Antennas for 160 meters
- Low noise, receive only coax loop antennas for 160 - 10 meters HF bands
[ Hits: 46820 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.75 ]
- 160/80m Coaxial Receiving Loop Antennas
- Receiving loop antenna for top band. This antenna allow to reduce noise on both bands. The stand alone 80m loop is approximately four feet in diameter. And made of light weight material. Which makes it ideal for portable use or you can mount it above a pre-existing vhf antenna, and due to it's small size it is quite rotatable.
[ Hits: 62477 | Votes: 57 | Rating: 6.18 ]
- LinkPlus products enhance the voice quality of HF SSB amateur. Eliminates virtually all channel noise and interference and greatly strengthens SSB radio signals
[ Hits: 806 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- bhi Ltd
- Design & manufacture of Noise Eliminating speakers and modules for effective removal of unwanted noise & interference from SSB, HF, VHF, FM & UHF using new DSP technology
[ Hits: 692 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.20 ]
- SSB Electronic USA
- manufactures and distributes HF, VHF, UHF and SHF equipment covering 10MHz. - 47.0GHz. Our products include: Wireless LAN / WAN Bidirectional Linear Amplifiers, Low Noise Preamplifiers - LNA's, RF Linear Amplifiers, Relays, Transverter Systems, Frequency Translation Systems, Downconverters, Antennas, Parabolic Dishes, Coaxial Cable, Relays, Antenna Switches, Microwave Test equipment, PC controlled Receivers, Microwave Linear Amplifiers including models for Telemetry, Wireless, and CDMA applications.
[ Hits: 7763 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- LNA Technology
- LNA Technology High Performance Low Noise Preamplifiers for Amateur Radio, VHF-UHF weak signal, DX, EME, and commercial applications.
[ Hits: 2035 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- K0BG's ham radio mobile operator web site
- This site is dedicated to mobile amateur radio operators, old and new alike. Whether you are into HF, or VHF operation, I trust the information presented will increase your enjoyment of our great hobby.
With safety as a byword, there are articles on amplifiers, antennas, bonding, impedance matching, installing hardware, mobile equipment, noise and RFI abatement, wiring, and much more. I do my best to keep these articles up to date, and easy to follow.
[ Hits: 4533 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 8.70 ]
- Scanrec Scanner Recorder
- Scanner Recorder (Scanrec) is a free audio recorder that is primarily designed to record speech. It has a VOX control that allows the user to save disk space when no sound is present in the signal. Since FM communications has such an effective squelch, the recorder works best with FM. HF ham bands and World Band radio have such a poor signal to noise ratio that the VOX gate on Scanrec might not be very easy to set.
[ Hits: 12801 | Votes: 44 | Rating: 7.03 ]
- Windows shareware, automatic NCDXF beacon monitor for Radio Amateurs, SWL'ers and HF communication engineers. by Alex VE3NEA. It continuously monitors 18 NCDXF beacons on five bands, automatically detects the presence of the beacon signals, even in QRM and noise.
[ Hits: 1148 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Low Noise Microwave Amplifier Design Tutorial Series
- This series will follow to completion the full Low Noise Microwave Amplifier design, development and prototyping.
[ Hits: 413 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Low noise preamplifiers
- Lot of projects of preamplifies from HF to VHF and UHF by yu1aw
[ Hits: 20346 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 3.86 ]
- Receive only processing equipment
- One of our most popular products, receiving preamplifiers are used for achieving top signal band performance in competition operating, low noise longwave reception, repeater applications into the UHF region, or lab use
[ Hits: 1926 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- UHF Low Noise Antenna pre-amp
- Low Noise Antenna pre-amp for SAT, EME & DX-ing
[ Hits: 2171 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- PlasmaTV QRN Eliminator
- An improved version of DK9NL QRM Killer, with dedicated noise sampling antenna for completely filtering of plasma TV rattle on HF bands
[ Hits: 402 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- HF Band QRM/QRN Noise Canceller
- This noise canceller is suitable for use with a receiver or transceiver and works on all modes, including AM, FM and SSB.
[ Hits: 597 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.67 ]
- Locating RF Interference at HF
- A proven and practical approach to dealing with RFI from grow lights and more.
[ Hits: 972 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Computer monitor noise on HF
- RFI Forum at eHam.net
[ Hits: 577 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Ethernet RFI noise reduction
- How to reduce and eliminate the RF interference at VHF caused by the wired network
[ Hits: 378 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- low-noise amplifier for HF reception, amplifies signals 80 to 100 times between 0.15 MHz and 30 MHz.
It will let you hear more signals with your RTL-SDR plus Ham-It-Up setup
[ Hits: 754 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.83 ]
You can try similar termsac noise am noise cb noise cw noise hf noise led noise low noise low noise uhf amp noise noise dsp noise qrm rf noise rfi noise vhf noise x noise
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links