hf propagation78 links
DX Resources : Beacons
- The NDB List website
- The NDB List is a private group for DXers who are interested in Non Directional Radiobeacons, MF, HF & VHF Propagation Beacons, Cluster Beacons and all kinds of other radiobeacons
[ Hits: 625 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.67 ]
- Beacon Reception at PA5MW
- HF beacon monitoring. Check world-wide propagation, updated every 15 minutes.
[ Hits: 799 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- N1KXR/B Ten-Meter Propagation Beacon
- The N1KXR/B went on the air at 21:00 Hours EST on Saturday, November 22, 2008. This beacon is coordinated with the IARU Region 2 HF Beacon Coordinator and is located in Deerfield, Massachusetts USA
[ Hits: 297 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- VHF Propagation Maps
- Experimental maps that show real-time VHF propagation derived from analyzing data gathered from the APRS-IS network.
[ Hits: 3352 | Votes: 37 | Rating: 4.07 ]
- Analyzing UHF signals using FFT programs
- With spectrum analysis of beacon signals, it's possible to see features relating to various propagation phenomonen.
[ Hits: 650 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Meteor scatter or meteor burst communications
- A summary, overview or tutorial covering the basics of Meteor Scatter or Meteor Burst Communications, a form of radio signal propagation often used at VHF.
[ Hits: 304 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Guide to Solar Activity
- Paul Harden NA5N has produced a superb guide to solar activity and HF propagation for the QRPer
[ Hits: 757 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Sporadic-E propagation at VHF
- This review of progress and future Prospects provides a practical guide for effective use of VHF sporadic-E propagation. By Emil Pocock, W3EP.
[ Hits: 484 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- VHF/UHF Propagation
- In the past few years there has been a growing movement from VHF frequencies (50-300 MHz) to UHF (300-900 MHz). Many, however, have found the move fraught with difficulties.
[ Hits: 1858 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 5.80 ]
- An introduction to HF Propagation
- This article will help to unravel some of the mysteries as well as giving useful operating tips to maximize your chances of working that rare station by G4UCJ
[ Hits: 1147 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.20 ]
- What is NVIS
- differences from groundwave propagation
[ Hits: 538 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Is HF propagation reciprocal
- Some test circuits using the ACE-HF System Simulation & Visualization software, about reciprocal propagation on HF bands by NW7US
[ Hits: 373 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Radiowave Propagation Center
- High frequecy and VHF radio propagation data, solar and geomagnetic real-time and historic data, sunspot activity reports, as well as forecasts. A comprehensive propagation resource compiled by Tomas Hood, editor of the propagation columns of CQ, CQ VHF, Popular Communications, and Monitoring Times magazines.
[ Hits: 318 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Here Comes the Sun - Propagation and Sun
- Solar activity can aid or hamper HF propagation beyond line-of-sight range, WA1SVF and N6BV answers to questions about Sun influence on radio signals propagation
[ Hits: 394 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Tropospheric propagation
- Article about tropospheric propagation and the way in which radio signals at VHF and above propagate over greater distances than strictly line of sight in the troposphere
[ Hits: 208 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A and K index in propagation
- The understanding of the A and K indexes will become a very important issue when one begins serious HF operation.
[ Hits: 293 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Greyline propagation
- About greyline propagation in HF bands
[ Hits: 385 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- VOACAP for Linux
- Port of the popular VOACAP program, HF propagation prediction tool. It may be compiled using the GCC GFortran compiler
[ Hits: 427 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- MicroMUF is a windows free HF propagation calculator that you can use to estimate the MUF (Maximum Usable Frequency) and LUF (Lowest Usable Frequency) between any two points on the Earth.
[ Hits: 1056 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Radio propagation prediction tool for VHF-UHF, based on the Irregular Terrain Model, also known as Longley-Rice. Can be used as a repeater site planing tool. Has an internal APRS client which can be used to display stations as a landmark.
[ Hits: 1550 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 3.64 ]
You can try similar terms28 mhz propagation 6m propagation hf propagation hf-propagation its hf propagation propagation cb propagation map rf propagation uhf propagation vhf propagation 10 meter propagation 11 meter propagation 6 meter propagation an introduction to hf propagation antenna propagation
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links