hf signal56 links
Ham Radio : Clubs : Contest Clubs
- Badger Contesters Online
- The Badger Contesters is a club of like-minded hams who are interested in VHF/UHF/SHF weak signal communications. Our geographic focus is Wisconsin, however hams in Northern Illinois, Michigan's UP, and Eastern Minnesota are welcome to join us.
[ Hits: 305 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9 ]
- W1RJA North East Weak Signal Group
- Our group is the North East Weak Signal Group. We are an ARRL affiliated regional club dedicated to the interests of "weak signal" work on the bands 50 MHz -
[ Hits: 791 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- Northern Lights Radio Society
- Organization of Upper Midwest amateur radio operators who are active in weak signal (SSB/CW) work on the VHF, UHF, and Microwave bands
[ Hits: 404 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- DD3DJ Sound Samples
- Some sound samples of received signals mainly on VHF-band
[ Hits: 981 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- LNA Technology
- LNA Technology High Performance Low Noise Preamplifiers for Amateur Radio, VHF-UHF weak signal, DX, EME, and commercial applications.
[ Hits: 2069 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7 ]
- Analyzing UHF signals using FFT programs
- With spectrum analysis of beacon signals, it's possible to see features relating to various propagation phenomonen.
[ Hits: 688 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Meteor scatter or meteor burst communications
- A summary, overview or tutorial covering the basics of Meteor Scatter or Meteor Burst Communications, a form of radio signal propagation often used at VHF.
[ Hits: 336 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- A PC as VLF receiver
- Using a PC with soundcard as a VLF receiver, how to use your PC as a receiver for narrow-band signals in the VLF radio spectrum by DL4YHF
[ Hits: 700 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8 ]
- Here Comes the Sun - Propagation and Sun
- Solar activity can aid or hamper HF propagation beyond line-of-sight range, WA1SVF and N6BV answers to questions about Sun influence on radio signals propagation
[ Hits: 424 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Tropospheric propagation
- Article about tropospheric propagation and the way in which radio signals at VHF and above propagate over greater distances than strictly line of sight in the troposphere
[ Hits: 230 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Best VHF Contest Transceivers
- Report on tests done on VHF Radios to understand which are best suited for 144 MHz operation in large signal environments like VHF contests
[ Hits: 574 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.4 ]
- Windows shareware, automatic NCDXF beacon monitor for Radio Amateurs, SWL'ers and HF communication engineers. by Alex VE3NEA. It continuously monitors 18 NCDXF beacons on five bands, automatically detects the presence of the beacon signals, even in QRM and noise.
[ Hits: 1192 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10 ]
- DSCdecoder decodes the DSC digital signals from ships and coast stations using the sound card in your PC. You need a suitable MF, HF or VHF band radio receiver tuned to one of the DSC distress and calling channels or to one of the Navtex channels
[ Hits: 5430 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- WOLF GUI
- GUI for the KK7KA Wolf software, that was originally written as command line interface only.
Wolf is a weak signal software
[ Hits: 451 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- A Two Meter Duplexer
- How to get a cheap-squeaky clean signal, a 2 meter duplexer designed by Leonard WB3AYW
[ Hits: 3553 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.12 ]
- Opendous - Upconverter
- Upconverter MF/HF Converter for Receivers. Converts signals in the MF and HF Bands to signals in the VHF Band. Intended for use in receiver applications with projects like RTL-SDR/SDR#/FunCube Dongle, or to listen to AM radio using an FM receiver.
[ Hits: 527 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7 ]
- RF Probe for HF
- A RF Probe circuit for the RADIO frequency experimenter to check the presence of a RF signal and also to measure its strength
[ Hits: 523 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- ZL2PD HF RF Signal Generator
- This circuit came out of some work done for two antenna analysers
[ Hits: 652 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8 ]
- UHF on a VHF Rig
- This circuit enables fair copy of strong 444 MHz signals, off a local repeater, using a 2m rig and a 1/4λ 70 cm indoor ground plane antenna.
[ Hits: 713 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- Analog HF Antenna Analyser
- A simple antenna analyser for the HF spectrum with a built-in signal generator with 3-digit LED frequency display.
[ Hits: 907 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
You can try similar termsdx signal signal analyzer signal generator signal generators time signal weak signal
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links