hf transmitter20 links
- 2 Meter 10 Element Quagi Antenna
- This antenna was designed by N6JSX Kuby for Transmitter hiding. Fitting the requirements of directionality, high gain, and portability. This antenna was derived from the ARRL Handbook information on Quagi's and Yagi's; in the absence of two meter Quagi information, UHF Quagi dimensions were scaled into 146 MHz use.
[ Hits: 15616 | Votes: 32 | Rating: 7.06 ]
- Shrunken Quad
- VHF quad antenna for transmitter hunting.
[ Hits: 2586 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- Designing VHF/UHF Quad Antenna
- The information in this article has come from many amateur sources, the most notable was from WA6TEY (sk 1985) Ray Frost, who was a pioneer of VHF Quad designs and one of the best Southern California Transmitter Hunters. Ray built hundreds two meter quads in single
and paired configurations as well as his famous mobile radio direction finding quad.
[ Hits: 918 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 8 ]
- More UHF Cheap Yagi Antennas
- A collection of 450 MHz Cheap Yagis that have proven great portable operations, back-packing and transmitter hunts, and are something inexpensive you can throw up in the attic for that weak repeater
[ Hits: 169 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Gates M-5078 restoration
- An article on the restoration of a Gates Radio M-5078 Commercial HF AM transmitter by John LeVasseur, W2WDX
[ Hits: 355 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- HF SIGNALS
- Makers of QRP HF General Coverage Transceivers you can build. The Home of BITX transceivers, uBITX General Coverage Receiver-Transmitter.
A general coverage, 10 watts HF SSB/CW transceiver kit with features you NEED for operating ease, convenience and versatility. It works from 3 MHz to 30 MHz, with up to 10 watts on SSB and CW, with a very sensitive receiver.
[ Hits: 471 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 9.5 ]
- Develops and manufactures radios and telecommunication devices for special applications. SDR Receivers, Digital HF transmitters, Digital SSB Exciter.
[ Hits: 1511 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- PolEx Technologies
- Makers of the The Polar Explorer transmitter, which operates on 9 HF bands from 160 through 10 meters and is capable of 500 watt peak output power on SSB, CW, AM, FM and RTTY. It is intended to be used in conjunction with a transceiver.
[ Hits: 497 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Isle of Man Repeaters
- Isle of Man Repeaters maintained by David Osborn GD4HOZ this site covers the VHF repeater GB3GD and UHF internet linked 70cm repeater GB3IM. Using Allstar software for linking GB3IM is the only site in the uk to have three transmitters.
Supported by the Isle of Man Amateur Radio Society
[ Hits: 335 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Chinese uSDX Review
- A review of the Chinese version of uSDX USDR HF QRP Transceiver. Author made an extensive review of receiver and transmitter features.
[ Hits: 270 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- BeaconSee shows you, in real time, worldwide HF band openings on your PC. Analyses the audio signals from your radio, which is tuned to the NCDXF IARU HF beacon network and shows you the signal strength received from each of the 18 beacon transmitters as a plot of frequency spectrum against time.
[ Hits: 7196 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 7.61 ]
- ACE-HF Propagation Prediction Software
- ACE HF Pro, ACE HF Mobile are Radio Frequency (RF) propagation analysis tools designed for military applications.
This version allows the user to analyze the entire HF spectrum using a single fixed transmitter location and multiply receive locations.
[ Hits: 10022 | Votes: 33 | Rating: 6.22 ]
- Amplifier for 15 and 17 meter band
- The two linear amplifiers are ment for use with QRP SSB/CW/FM/AM transmitters on the amateur bands 15 and 17 meters can be powered from a 12 volt DC supply by ON6MU
[ Hits: 1606 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- RF and Microwate Power Amplifiers
- RF and Microwave Power Amplifier and Transmitter Technologies, amplifierlinearity, efficiency and
available RF power devices.
[ Hits: 1423 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Band-Pass Filters for HF Transceivers
- Do your multiple-transmitter field day or contest efforts suffer from intrastation interference ?
[ Hits: 4303 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- Stub HF filter
- Multi transmitter filters for HF Bands
[ Hits: 533 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Multi-Four a VXO QRP Transmitter for HF bands
- This transmitter has been designed for use on 20 30 40 and 80 m with 5W output
[ Hits: 1047 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- WSPR transmitter using a Raspberry Pi
- Makes a very simple WSPR beacon from your RasberryPi by connecting GPIO port to Antanna (and LPF), operates on LF, MF, HF and VHF bands from 0 to 250 MHz.
[ Hits: 953 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.5 ]
- 2m to 70cm Transverter Circuit
- A 70cm / 432 MHz Transverter Project transverter circuit is an electronic device that converts a radio signal from the 2 meter to the 70 centimeter band and vice versa, allowing a single transmitter/receiver to be used for both bands. It consists of an IF stage, local oscillator, frequency multiplier, and amplifier. The circuit must be designed for minimal signal loss, noise and intermodulation distortion.
[ Hits: 60 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- VHF CW Transmitter
- Simple CW transmitter for the two meters band
[ Hits: 1938 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.5 ]
You can try similar terms40m cw transmitter 807 transmitter am transmitter am transmitter kit fet transmitter fm transmitter hf transmitter qrp transmitter ssb transmitter transmitter qrp 20m tv transmitter uhf transmitter vhf transmitter 160 meter transmitter 80 meter transmitter
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links