hi gain antenna91 links
Antennas : 15M
- The extended double zepp
- This wire antenna exhibits extraordinarily high gain in a bi directional radiation pattern.
[ Hits: 12252 | Votes: 28 | Rating: 8.11 ]
- Double Extended Zepp Antenna
- This double extended Zepp provides 3 db gain over a dipole on the band it is designed for. Each side or leg is about 5/8 wavelength long.
[ Hits: 25194 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 6.15 ]
- QM5 Yagi for 2 meters band
- The QM5 antenna is a simple 5 elements Yagi with 1.88 m boom length for the lower 144 MHz SSB/MGM band, I used it mainly for Sporadic-E and MS contacts. It exhibits a forward gain of 9.17 dBd; i.e. 11.3 dB forward gain over the isotropic radiator, while the F/R is about 11.5 dB. Elements
[ Hits: 6528 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.25 ]
- QM7 7 elements 144 MHz Yagi-Uda Antenna
- The QM7 antenna is a simple 7 elements Yagi with 3.70 m boom length for the lower 144 MHz SSB/MGM band, used it mainly for Sporadic-E and MS contacts. It exhibits a forward gain of 11.35 dBd; i.e. 13.5 dB forward gain over the isotropic radiator, while the F/R is about 12.5 dB
[ Hits: 5216 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 5.27 ]
- 2 Meter 10 Element Quagi Antenna
- This antenna was designed by N6JSX Kuby for Transmitter hiding. Fitting the requirements of directionality, high gain, and portability. This antenna was derived from the ARRL Handbook information on Quagi's and Yagi's; in the absence of two meter Quagi information, UHF Quagi dimensions were scaled into 146 MHz use.
[ Hits: 14396 | Votes: 27 | Rating: 7.25 ]
- 2m VHF antennas with high gain
- 2m SSB/CW-12.5 Ohm Yagis with extrem high gain and small bandwidth.
These Yagis were constructed as ultra-light, portable Yagis with extrem high gain. They have small bandwidth and are working from 144,0-144,8MHz with good SWR.
[ Hits: 7925 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.23 ]
- 432 Mhz 8 Element Quagi Antenna
- How to build a 432 Mhz Quagi, using a wood-made boom, and gives a 13 DBI Gain
[ Hits: 12826 | Votes: 39 | Rating: 8.11 ]
- 80 meter frame antenna
- This projects was developed as a result of experiments to become QRV on 80 meters, again, using the little balcony by SM0VPO
[ Hits: 6261 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- Home Brew VHF UHF dual band antenna
- Contructing precedure and tune up of a dual band mobile antenna. This antenna is just a 1/4 wavelength resonator for both UHF and VHF band. It provides no GAIN as compared to other multi-section design.
[ Hits: 35966 | Votes: 36 | Rating: 4.33 ]
- 70cm Quadruple Quad
- A suitable high gain 70cms antenna for SOTA operation by Richard Price GW0VMW
[ Hits: 10446 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 6.55 ]
- High Gain Collinear AIS Antenna
- High Gain Collinear AIS (162MHz) Receiving Aerial by Neal Arundale - M1CHS
[ Hits: 672 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 2.67 ]
- The gain of aerials: the myths explained
- In the long history of beam aerials there has persistently existed the claim that certain types of aerials perform better than yagis.
[ Hits: 1474 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Double Quad Antenna for 1296 MHz
- This Quad Antenna for 23 cm band is a medium gain directional antenna for mobile, portable and base station use by DL5NEG
[ Hits: 493 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Parabolic Discone antenna
- This is the highest gain omni design the world may ever know having wide bandwidth
[ Hits: 2523 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- Biquad Antenna Construction
- This page details the construction of a biquad antenna. The biquad antenna is easy to build, and provides a reliable 11dBi gain, with a fairly wide beamwidth.
[ Hits: 9113 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 7.57 ]
- Slotted Waveguide 802.11b WLAN antennas
- 802.11b WLAN Waveguide Antennas Unidirectional &
Omnidirectional. High gain, Simple construction by Trevor Marshall
[ Hits: 6315 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 7.16 ]
- KVK Antenna Systems
- The manufacturer of the NuBeam, Vipole, and the multi-band Quad-Folded-Dipole (or QFD for short) antenna. Also have a unique multiband vertical which can combine operation on multiple HF frequencies as well as provide high gain on 50, 144 and 438MHz in a single antenna.
[ Hits: 3699 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Quantum Antennas
- 146/446 Mhz Dual Band, High Gain vertical Antenna
[ Hits: 942 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- SuperPass Company Inc.
- Antenna manufactuer, Panel antennas, sector panel antennas, high gain for ISM, MMDS, PCS, GSM, CDMA, TDMA, 400MHz, 900MHz,1.9GHz, 2.4GHz, 2.7GHz, 3.5GHz,5.8GHz. Broadband wireless applications for ISP,ASP.
[ Hits: 1828 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Antenna Noise and Signal Cancelling at LF
- By using the signals from two antennas, controlling their relative amplitudes and controlling the phase of one of them, unwanted signal or unwanted noise can be phased out. Circuitry is described which uses the signal from a wire antenna to provide selective cancelling against the signal output from an LF loop antenna.
[ Hits: 7572 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.00 ]
You can try similar termsantenna db gain antenna-gain gain antenna gain of ham antenna hi gain antenna hi gain vhf antenna hy gain antenna low gain antenna wi fi antenna gain 2 meter antenna gain antenna quad gain g5rv antenna gain gain master antenna gain of loop antenna high db gain antenna
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links