hi q antennas122 links
Antennas : 2M
- 2m VHF antennas with high gain
- 2m SSB/CW-12.5 Ohm Yagis with extrem high gain and small bandwidth.
These Yagis were constructed as ultra-light, portable Yagis with extrem high gain. They have small bandwidth and are working from 144,0-144,8MHz with good SWR.
[ Hits: 8142 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.23 ]
- 80 meter frame antenna
- This projects was developed as a result of experiments to become QRV on 80 meters, again, using the little balcony by SM0VPO
[ Hits: 6416 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.5 ]
- Bazooka antennas at towertalk
- Posts about bazooka antennas at towertalk mailing list
[ Hits: 2411 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Dipole Height
- How High should my Dipole be? Dipole Antennas and the effect of height above ground
[ Hits: 20229 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 5.55 ]
- N2CX on End-Fed Halfwave Antennas
- This original N2CX article was first published in the 72 newsletter back in 1997 or 1998.
[ Hits: 4029 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- Antenna construction hints
- Hints about Jpole Yagi and Quad antennas
[ Hits: 2620 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.2 ]
- A Horn Antenna for 2.4 GHz.
- This Antenna is not really practical for AO-40 reception, but horn antennas have a number of qualities useful in microwave antenna testing and noise figure measurements.
[ Hits: 10847 | Votes: 32 | Rating: 3.82 ]
- QPR and portable antennas articles
- This is a collection of articles, generally from QRP-L, about QRP operations and portable antennas
[ Hits: 4018 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- NVIS - What it is and how to use it
- An interesting article on NVIS antennas, explaining basics of NVIS antennas and the main usage of this particular aerials by Patricia Gibbons
[ Hits: 5075 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 8.6 ]
- KC1XX Contest Station
- Amateur Radio Station owned by Matt Strelow.
The station is designed for competition in the multi-operator multi-transmitter category of high-frequency DX contests. Running with 7 towers 6 rotators, 8 beverage listening antennas, and 4 spotting verticals
[ Hits: 1703 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.5 ]
- This program let you design and performance of 2-band trapped dipole antennas including trap design.
[ Hits: 4156 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.25 ]
- Tenna Dipper Kit
- The "Tenna Dipper" is a low power antenna analyzer and ATU tuning aid. With this handy accessory, you can determine the 50 Ohm resonance frequency of antennas or you can adjust your antenna tuner for a 50 Ohm match without generating QRM
[ Hits: 3962 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.25 ]
- VP2M DXpedition to Montserrat
- Seven operators from six US States will travel to the small island of Montserrat in late January of 2007 to activate that island in a most unique way. Instead of big antennas, and tons of equipment, this DXpedition will instead focus on lightweight gear and portable operations.
[ Hits: 331 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- KVK Antenna Systems
- The manufacturer of the NuBeam, Vipole, and the multi-band Quad-Folded-Dipole (or QFD for short) antenna. Also have a unique multiband vertical which can combine operation on multiple HF frequencies as well as provide high gain on 50, 144 and 438MHz in a single antenna.
[ Hits: 3832 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- RF HAMDESIGN
- An engineering oriented organization specializing in the design and manufacture of high performance parabolic antennas, 3dB high power RF couplers, Antenna power splitters, directional RF couplers and more items for RF transmission from HF through Microwave frequencies.
[ Hits: 1546 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9 ]
- K0BG's ham radio mobile operator web site
- This site is dedicated to mobile amateur radio operators, old and new alike. Whether you are into HF, or VHF operation, I trust the information presented will increase your enjoyment of our great hobby.
With safety as a byword, there are articles on amplifiers, antennas, bonding, impedance matching, installing hardware, mobile equipment, noise and RFI abatement, wiring, and much more. I do my best to keep these articles up to date, and easy to follow.
[ Hits: 4713 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 8.7 ]
- A low power 3.5MHz ARDF transmitter
- This low power transmitter is developed for ARDF exercising purposes but of course can be used as super QRP transmitter either. With 1 or 2 meter wire as antenna and a ARDF receiver with ferrite-rod antenna the range is about 100m but with better antennas and a 'real' receiver the range is probably much larger.
[ Hits: 1932 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- HF Antennas for restricted space
- Arrl document about invisible antennas and indoor systems. It is important to consider that few compromise antennas are capable of delivering the performance one can expect from the full-size variety. But the patient and skillful operator can often do as well as some fellows who are equipped with high power and full-size antennas. The "cliff-dweller" may not be able to "bore a hole" in the band as often, and as easily, but DX can be worked successfully when band conditions are suitable.
[ Hits: 8474 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.83 ]
- Memphis Amateur Electronics, Inc.
- New and used ham radio equipment supplier. we carry hundreds of ham radio products including amateur radios from alinco, icom, kenwood, and yaesu, plus ham radio products from mfj, ldg, diamond antennas, hustler, ameritron, astron power supplies, and books .
[ Hits: 2145 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- AA5TB Antenna Coupler / SWR Bridge
- Wire antennas requires a special coupling network to properly couple my 50 ohm coax to the antenna's high impedance (5000 ohms)
[ Hits: 4630 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.5 ]
You can try similar terms136 khz antennas 432 mhz antennas 440 antennas antennas antennas 4g antennas 80 m antennas for 160 cb antennas end fed antennas hf antennas 101 hi q antennas log antennas mw antennas q bar antennas qrp antennas
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links