hi q antennas116 links
Antennas : 80M
- Restricted space 80 meter antenna
- This article describe a small single wire antenna running on the side of the building allow operations on 80 meters band
[ Hits: 3356 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8 ]
- QRP Magnetic longwire balun with VHF-splitter
- This Magnetic Longwire Balun (MLB) makes it possible to efficiently use a coaxial lead-in cable with all forms of longwires, T-forms or other types of wire antennas, without the need for an antenna tuner.
[ Hits: 3002 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7 ]
- Half-Square antennas
- This doubet antenna is a half wave dipole antenna easy to build, in french
[ Hits: 2797 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1 ]
- Receive 4 square antenna
- N6RK receive 4 square antenna with transformer coupled antennas and true hibrid combiner
[ Hits: 1517 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7 ]
- Antenna construction hints
- Hints about Jpole Yagi and Quad antennas
[ Hits: 2601 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.2 ]
- Coaxial antennas
- G3TXQ study on coaxial cable demonstrate that it can reduce an element's length by something approaching the Velocity Factor of the cable
[ Hits: 1204 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Loop Antennas and Calculator
- KA1FSB loop calculator give you a quick overview of the feasibility of "squeezing" a loop into your available yard or apartment space. The easy calculator yields a reasonable approximation of dimensions, to within 5% over the amateur bands, using typical wire gauges ranging from 12-18 AWG.
[ Hits: 14433 | Votes: 53 | Rating: 6.47 ]
- Loop Antenna News and Information Forum
- This is the Loop Antenna Group to Ask Your Questions, Get Answers and Information about Loop Antennas for improved your Radio Listening and Enjoyment.
[ Hits: 1331 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- Homebrew Kites
- This article by Seabury Lyon, AA1MY describe how homebrew kits for amateur radio pourposes, in order to support wire antennas
[ Hits: 989 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- 2400 MHz Helix Antenna
- This antenna is easy to build and suitable for broadband work, satellite work and terrestrial work.
[ Hits: 8679 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.5 ]
- Petlowany Antennas by K6NO
- WorldRadio Article on Petlowany antennas base on this principle: if a length of wire is wound into a spiral-shaped coil and excited by a radio frequency current connected to the innermost portion of the coil, it will then, and only then, exhibit RF characteristics that closely approximate those of a resonant linear wire of the same length
[ Hits: 3494 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 6.22 ]
- X-Beam antennas
- Two element X-Beam is a high-performance broad-band antenna that is ideal for Ham radio operators with limited space. X-Beams are inexpensive and easy to build. The performance of the simple X-beam is amazingly similar to larger, more conventional antennas by 4S7NR
[ Hits: 3790 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 7.21 ]
- Emtech ZM-2 Antenna Tuner Kit
- The Emtech ZM-2 Antenna Tuner is a nifty little portable transmatch for QRP (low power). It utilizes the well-known Z-match circuit, which is especially useful for balanced antennas (like dipoles and loops).
[ Hits: 3269 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.6 ]
- P3A - Russian contest team
- On this page you will find information about previous, current and future operations of our contest team, different articles, links and info about contesting, DXing, contests calendar, propagation, antennas, equipment, awards, and much more.
[ Hits: 491 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- The I0JXX is an italian company that offers market their projects, also sells electronic products of high quality, both for Ham, both Broadcast and their accessories. VHF Antennas, mosfet power amplifiers, filters, insulators, power dividers, telescopic poles, antenna masts
[ Hits: 2773 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.5 ]
- Radiosonde : how to listen to them
- Frequencies and location of every meteo radiosonde launching centres in Europe. Equipments, antennas, history, SondeMonitor and BalloonTrack tutorials
[ Hits: 649 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- Balloon Antennas
- Launching a balloon or kite supported tall vertical or protracted inverted L.
[ Hits: 2875 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5 ]
- An Introduction to 24 GHz
- Article provides a guide on how to use 24 GHz band and what to expect, including Active modes, equipment, propagation and antennas for this band in by VE3SMA
[ Hits: 388 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8 ]
- Troubleshooting Traps
- This article refers mainly to the old Cushcraft 1/4 wavelength AV series of antennas (12AVQ, 14AVQ etc) hence the references to radials. The R series (R5, R7 etc) are 1/2 wavelength antennas, and the radials are NOT 1/4 wavelength resonant.
[ Hits: 2619 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Accurate Inductance Calculator
- This page allows you to calculate in the most accurate way high-Q inductor coils.
[ Hits: 1086 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33 ]
You can try similar terms136 khz antennas 440 antennas antennas antennas for 160 cb antennas end fed antennas hf antennas 101 hi q antennas log antennas q bar antennas qrp antennas rdf antennas sw antennas tv antennas vhf antennas
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links