hi q antennas117 links
Antennas : 6M : 6 meter Yagi Antennas
- 6 Elements Yagi for 50 MHz
- Six elements yagi antenna for 6 meters band.
This antenna design is based on the QuickYagi 4 software by WA7RAI, uses a 6.5 m boom, feature 12.0 dBi gain and 35dB front/back
[ Hits: 620 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- A 70cm Big Wheel Antenna
- This is a 70cm big wheel antenna which is used at DB0FAI beacon
[ Hits: 2755 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.75 ]
- QRO baluns
- Construct your own heavy-duty baluns capable of matching your amp's output to various antennas.
[ Hits: 919 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- QRP Magnetic longwire balun with VHF-splitter
- This Magnetic Longwire Balun (MLB) makes it possible to efficiently use a coaxial lead-in cable with all forms of longwires, T-forms or other types of wire antennas, without the need for an antenna tuner.
[ Hits: 701 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4 ]
- A Field Guide to Simple HF Dipoles
- A scanned PDF of this interesting book on HF Dipole antennas published by Stanford Research Institute
[ Hits: 1004 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8 ]
- Helical Antennas
- The Helical antenna description, a simple way of obtaining high-gain and a broad band of frequency characteristics
[ Hits: 1273 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Home-brew Antennas
- Notes on homebrewing antennas by Chris G4CYA, from gamma matching, to phasing antennas, splitters and combiners, baluns and measuring techniques.
[ Hits: 3033 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Recycling TV Antennas for 2-Meter Use
- Green that aluminum into something useful right in your own backyard by WB2CQM
[ Hits: 995 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8 ]
- Building UHF Antennas
- This method of construction can be used on most UHF through \"low\" microwave Yagis, and is especially useful for the 33, 23 and 13 cm bands
[ Hits: 592 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- DL7JV Magnetic Antennas
- DL7JV Christian report his direct experience on magnetic antennas
[ Hits: 979 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- The Versatile Vee Beam
- An aerial that you can use on all eight High
Frequency amateur bands (80, 40, 30, 20, 17, 15, 12 and 10m) with an antenna tuner, and which gives significant gain on the five bands from 20 m to 10 m
[ Hits: 1598 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10 ]
- The Petlowany Principle
- Spipral antenna principle by a concept of Bill Petlowany, K6NO. Tak Antennas are based on this principle, using spirals as dipole linear wires.
[ Hits: 787 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- X-QUAD Antennas
- The X-Quad is an improved development of the well-known multi-element quad. Switchable polarization, high gain 2 m and 70 cm antenna
[ Hits: 1219 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.6 ]
- W3EDP antenna by AE5VV
- W3EDP antenna assembly instructions and dimensions with pictures in this PDF File
[ Hits: 1123 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- This site is dedicated to the RD3A (ex RD3AF)participation in russian and international HF-contests, DX'ing, DX'peditions, to his work from primary and secondary contest locations, to antennas, equipment and software used by him.
[ Hits: 446 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- NJ2X.COM - Adventure in Amateur Radio
- NJ2X is a licensed amateur radio operator (FCC Amateur Extra) who enjoys casting electromagnetic waves into the ether. NJ2X pursues many aspects of the hobby including chasing DX, participating in mini-DX expeditions, building equipment and antennas, and papering his shack walls with ARRL awards. NJ2X dedicates this amateur radio oriented site to helping others who also enjoy the greatest of scientific hobbies. The site is suitable for all readers - families, the young, and the young at heart.
[ Hits: 250 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- ROLCON RF Systems
- High quality VHF/UHF Yagi (directional) antennas
[ Hits: 953 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- LBA Technology
- LBA - DTV & RF test systems; AM antennas; RF shielding; RF compliance, safety, interference, intermodulation services; AM detuning, Antenna SWR Analyzers
[ Hits: 612 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7 ]
- Small Antennas for High Frequencies
- This is about Small Antenna types and their properties which can help choosing proper
antenna for high-frequency wireless communications as: two-way radio, microwave short links,
repeaters, radio beacons or wireless telemetry
[ Hits: 594 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6 ]
- Tri-Mode Buffer Amplifier Box
- The TMB-1 is an RF amplifier unit / receiving accessory that can be used with a low-impedance broadband loop, a high-impedance terminated loop (such as a Pennant, Flag, or Kaz Delta), and whip (telescoping rod) antennas.
[ Hits: 879 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
You can try similar terms136 khz antennas 440 antennas antennas antennas 4g antennas for 160 cb antennas end fed antennas hf antennas 101 hi q antennas log antennas q bar antennas qrp antennas rdf antennas sw antennas tv antennas
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links