hi q antennas122 links
Antennas : 20M : 20 meter Yagi antennas
- 2 element Yagi for 20 meter
- This antenna was designed for the CQ WW CW 2009 at EA8URL. All elements are made out of fishing rods with an insulated copper cable fixed on the rods by cable ties. Both fishing rods and cable are UV resistant.
[ Hits: 178 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8 ]
- Make your own 2 metre 5/8 whip antenna
- This article is about a home made project of a whip antenna for 2 meters band. Includes lenght of whip for all frequencies from 140 MHz to 151 MHz both in mm and inches
[ Hits: 215 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5 ]
- A comparison of 40 meter beam antennas
- This page describes a comparison study on seven different beam antennas for 40 meters band.
Yagi antennas, moxon antennas, mini horse all antennas are described with schema diagram , azimuth plot and SWR F/B Gain diagram
[ Hits: 180 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- 40m Vertical End-Fed Antenna
- A quarter wave vertical end-fed antenna for the 40 meters band. As all vertical antennas, also this aerial requires a good earthing system. In this project the ground is composed by twelve 4, wires buried in the lawn by using a spade to create a slit to drop the wire into.
[ Hits: 2147 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5 ]
- PA0RDT Active Antenna
- Active antennas can be very useful, in particular they can help reduce local electrical noise by allowing the antenna to be installed in a corner of the garden well away from house wiring. The original PA0RDT antenna uses a very small patch for the antenna and relies on the antenna being installed quite high.
[ Hits: 195 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Quick antenna length calculator
- An excel spreadsheet that in a really simple way checks how much to trim your antenna elements. Download the xls file and watch the presentation video include in this page
[ Hits: 622 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- The Wave Antenna for 200-Meter Reception
- A QST Article published in November 1922 is about the origin of Beverage antennas, an unidirectional antenna type that was discovered and experimented for the first time in that period. This article is the introduction to beverage antenna theory, by the homonimous autho H. H. Beverage.
[ Hits: 120 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- About The Beverage Antennas - Receiving Antennas
- An article about the Beverage antennas, super long wire receiving antennas thar are unidirectional and have a very low noise that makes this antenna excellent for low band dxing. By Thomas R. Sundstrom W2XQ, 73, June 1981, 73 Magazine
[ Hits: 119 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- The End-Fed Half-Wave Antenna - Presentation
- A very well done presentation about End-Fed Half-Wave antennas. This PDF document contains a summary of experiences in how to build custom EFHW antennas. Includes an interesting comparison table of UnUn configurations with recommended toroids, Wire size, turns and capacitors. An useful recap on common errors in building homebrew EFHW Ununs completes the document.
[ Hits: 234 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.67 ]
- End Fed Half-Wave Antennas
- An interesting article on end fed half-wave wire antennas with a couple of original experiments.
Author illustrate the role of the QRP matchbox, and a 40/20 meter antenna with a center stub making it a large bandwidth antenna for 40 and 20. Includes also an 80/40 end fed with the typical coil to make it available on 80 merts band.
[ Hits: 215 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- Fixture for fast assembling VHF Antennas
- This fixture id intended for fast assembly and disassembly of VHF antennas, expecially usefull for experimenters
[ Hits: 502 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- QRP Link Dipole Antenna
- Dipole antennas are some of the simplest antennas to build in addition to being very efficient and solid performers. I wanted to make a simple dipole antenna for QRP portable operation that could be used on multiple bands.
[ Hits: 221 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.5 ]
- The Yagi Antenna - Presentation
- A presentation of the Yagi Antennas, and other interesting tid-bits by Brian Mileshosky.
This document explains basic concepts of Yagi-Uda antenna theory, influence of reflector and directors on global antenna gain and directivity of radio waves. A simple tape measure antenna project is also included.
[ Hits: 273 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7 ]
- The Easy Way Antenna Systems
- This document is a must read for anyone considering building a good low cost HF multi-band antenna system.
The author combine in this document four important ingredients to produce simple but effective antenna system, like antennas of non resonant length, line attenuation, the transmatch and the balun
[ Hits: 338 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.5 ]
- The Gamma Match
- The gamma match was originally invented as a means of feeding vertical monopole antennas for medium wave broadcasts, which were earthed at the base for lightning protection- Hams are more likely to use a gamma match to feed a dipole or loop element, but the basic theory is easier to understand for the case of a quarter wave monopole.
[ Hits: 739 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8 ]
- Tuning Antenna Traps
- The problem with making your own trapped HF antennas is usually getting the coaxial traps tuned to frequency. This article explains a method using a RF signal generator at +10dBm output into the coaxial trap.
[ Hits: 172 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.5 ]
- Dual Band VHF UHF Yagi Antenna projects
- On this page are designs for Dual Band 2M / 70cm antennas. All antennas are 50 ohm designed driver. These Yagis have a unique element called a Open Sleeve. 4 Element 5 element and 9 element Dual Band - 2M / 70cm antenna projects
[ Hits: 652 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.75 ]
- W3EDP Antenna Notes
- Hints for building a W3EDP-Antenna, includes the construction of the 1:4-balun by DK7ZB
[ Hits: 796 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- Revisiting the GR5V and ZS6BKW Multi-band Antennas
- NEC models are used to explore the GR5V and ZS8BKW optimizations. A third optimization is also rediscovered. The effect of fixed lengths of 75 ohm coax are explored. A link to the NEC model is provided.
[ Hits: 180 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- miniVNA PRO Modifications
- The mini Radio Solutions miniVNA PRO is the only affordable vector network analyser (VNA) I know of that offers remote wireless operation.
This is very interesting because it allows to measure the input impedance of HF antennas installed at height without having to deal with coax cable lengths, baluns nor common mode suppression chokes.
However, to render the miniVNA PRO truly field proof, it requires a number of significant modifications.
[ Hits: 81 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.8 ]
You can try similar terms136 khz antennas 432 mhz antennas 440 antennas antennas antennas 4g antennas 80 m antennas for 160 cb antennas end fed antennas hf antennas 101 hi q antennas log antennas mw antennas q bar antennas qrp antennas
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links