hi q antennas152 links
Antennas : 20M : 20 meter Dipole Antennas
- 20 meter short loaded vertical antennas
- Loading is a way to lower the resonant frequency of an antenna radiator. This technique is typically used in antennas that have radiating elements that are too short for the desired resonance frequency. In this excellent article the author experiment loaded vertical dipoles for 20 meters band
[ Hits: 210 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9 ]
- 2 element Yagi for 20 meter
- This antenna was designed for the CQ WW CW 2009 at EA8URL. All elements are made out of fishing rods with an insulated copper cable fixed on the rods by cable ties. Both fishing rods and cable are UV resistant.
[ Hits: 520 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5 ]
- DL6WU Yagi Antennas for 1200 MHz
- Dubus article about DL6WU long yagi antennas for 23 cm band Article is both in german and english. Yagi antennas are valid alternative to dishes for troposcatter operations. This article explains design and mechanical data for 1296 MHz Yagi Antennas
[ Hits: 200 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- VHF Bi-Square Beam Antenna
- 2 Wavelength ,2 Meter Bi-Square Beam , 5dbd gain. This antennas are very cheeap to build and their radiation pattern is similar to a figure 8 with maximum signal through the loop but they may be used as a near-omnidirectional antenna
[ Hits: 158 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9 ]
- Linear Loaded 40m Dipole
- Dipole for 40m band. It is a simple linear loaded dipole feeded with 450-Ohm openwire feedline. Designed it for resonance at 7.050 MHz, can be tuned on 30m and 80m bands with an external antenna tuner. Build with simple electrical copper wire (2.5 mmq/13 awg) and two fishing poles with size of about 7 m/23 ft.
[ Hits: 144 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- 6 Elements Yagi Antenna on 50 MHz
- This is a design based on the QuickYagi 4 software by WA7RAI with some changes for practical reasons. The beam uses 6.5 metres of standard 25mm square boom, 12mm diameter elements without tapers. The actual boom length used is 6.3 metres and all parts are readily available.
[ Hits: 119 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6 ]
- Cross-Yagi 10el Antenna for 70cm
- 10 Elements Cross-Yagi Antenna for 433 MHz. The base of the 10el antenna is the recalculated RA6FOO antenna.Circular polarization is realized - by a phasing quarter-wave line, matching of horizontal and vertical polarization antennas
[ Hits: 139 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9 ]
- BalUn for Delta-loop & Quad-loop antennas
- This Guide helps you to build the 1:2 BalUn 600 Watts DIY kit step by step. If a delta-loop or quad-loop antenna is powered with a coax cable from the transceiver it is necessary to use a 1:2 BalUn. This 1:2 BalUn uses a symmetrical 1:2 impedance transformer.
[ Hits: 221 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9 ]
- How to Blow Up Your Balun
- In this article, author examine stresses placed on common-mode chokes (aka baluns) as hams use/abuse them, examine the efficiency of simple dipole multi- band antennas and their feed systems. Stressing a Balun.
[ Hits: 295 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- How to Tune Dipole Antennas
- This is a standard calculation method that can help you while tuning dipole antennas, by adjusting wire lengths. This method can be used also when you need to add lenght to your wires, and can be additionally used to quarter waves vertical antennas
[ Hits: 298 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.6 ]
- Fan Dipoles 10/15/20m and 12/17/30m
- How to build Fan-Dipoles by DK7ZB. Experiences with various band combinations. Not all combinations are working properly. If the frequencies are to close together the impedances will lead to a very bad SWR. This happens with the bands 10-12-15m or 15-17-20m.
[ Hits: 330 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.5 ]
- 20m Indoor Loop Antenna
- This antenna can gets you on the air on 14MHz, and it has a useable frequency range. The VSWR is almost perfect at the centre-frequency abd the design uses no expensive components.
[ Hits: 580 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.75 ]
- Ferrite Rod TX Antenna for 40m
- No exotic claims are made for this antenna. Author just tried a few WSPR experiments on 40 meters and was surprised with the results. What appears below may inspire you to try something equally off-the-wall, to see what happens.
[ Hits: 219 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Construction of a J-Pole antenna for 2 meter
- If you like building good antennas, this one is for you. The J-pole is a slim, omnidirectional, half-wave antenna fed at the end through a quarter-wave shorted transmission line. Its predecessor is the famous Zepp antenna developed for the Zeppelin airship.
[ Hits: 257 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- J-Pole and Expanded Super J-Pole
- The standard J-Pole antenna is a end fed 1/2 wavelength antenna, in this article is explained also how to build an expanded Super J Pole that provides about 4.5 dbd gain. These antennas can be built from EMT electric conduit pipe
[ Hits: 240 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- Tuning Antenna Traps
- The problem with making your own trapped HF antennas is usually getting the coaxial traps tuned to frequency. This article explains a method using a RF signal generator at +10dBm output into the coaxial trap.
[ Hits: 246 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.5 ]
- IAT Interactive Antenna Table
- IAT is an excel sheet table evaluate parameters of VHF UHF antennas edited by Vladimir UR5EAZ. The difference between this tool and the existing VE7BQH Antenna Table is the use of G / T and C / N instead of the G / Ta parameter. In this table, Vladimir applies the ITU recommendations to assess the noise properties of a radio receiving system and shows the advantage of the G / T concept over the G / Ta concept when choosing an antenna.
[ Hits: 93 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.5 ]
- Revisiting the GR5V and ZS6BKW Multi-band Antennas
- NEC models are used to explore the GR5V and ZS8BKW optimizations. A third optimization is also rediscovered. The effect of fixed lengths of 75 ohm coax are explored. A link to the NEC model is provided.
[ Hits: 273 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Free eBook - Capture the MAGIC of Six Meters
- This book provides plenty of insight into how you, too, can Capture the Magic of Six Meters. It covers propagation, equipment, software, antennas, awards and contesting, as well as assistance in finding the magic.
[ Hits: 291 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- 3D Ham Radio Antenna models Thingiverse
- Ham Radio 3D Models published on Thingiverse, includes several parts for homebrewing amateur radio antennas, like spreaders, isolators a and mounts, wire antenna winders, adapters and many other accessories useful to antenna homebrewers.
[ Hits: 237 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
You can try similar terms136 khz antennas 160 l antennas 2m antennas 432 mhz antennas 440 antennas 5 ghz antennas 50 mhz antennas 5m antennas antennas antennas 4g antennas 80 m antennas for 160 cb antennas eh antennas eme antennas
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links