hi tech243 links
Antennas : Active
- AMRAD Active LF Antenna
- The AMRAD Active LF Antenna. You can tune into LF activity with this easy-tobuild and erect active antenna. As a bonus, you get MF and HF coverage, tooŚnot to mention world-class performance
[ Hits: 2144 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 1270Mhz Yagi Antenna
- Build your own antenna for the 23cm band ( 1250Mhz - 1280Mc ) using some aluminium and this simple design.
[ Hits: 11581 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 6.45 ]
- Wireless for the Warrior
- The history of British Army Radio, n this web site you will find basic technical descriptions and photographs of many vintage radio sets once used by the British Army
[ Hits: 2538 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.75 ]
- Museum of Radio and Technology
- Museum of radio and technology in Huntington, West Virginia USA
[ Hits: 1735 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.17 ]
- Yankee Clipper Contest Club
- Special purpose amateur radio club devoted to the pursuit of operating and technical excellence. This site serves as a library of amateur radio contest and DX information.
[ Hits: 978 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- EI8IC's HF Contest Resource Site
- This HF contesting resource site has a large range of articles, tips and techniques, contest writeups, bandplans, links, and a fine range of Ham maps.
[ Hits: 1524 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 8.26 ]
- Sangean is the leading manufacturer of short wave and pocket radios around the world. Built with precision, quality and the highest technology
[ Hits: 3737 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 9.15 ]
- Pico Technology have developed a wide range of professional PC-based instruments that offer all the functionality of conventional test equipment (DSO - digital storage oscilloscope, spectrum analyzer, meter), and also many features not normally available in this price range. Available functios are Oscilloscope, Spectrum Analyser, XY Scope, Meter and Measurements
[ Hits: 12984 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 8.14 ]
- F4DAY technical website
- ATV and high speed data signalling projects
[ Hits: 3222 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 7.29 ]
- Long Path Propagation
- Long path hf radio propagation is sometimes the best path to work dx, since the shortest path is not always the best path.
[ Hits: 2396 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 5.43 ]
- Understanding Solar Indices
- Comprehensive guide to understanding of solar indices, reading this article you will allow a better understanding and interpretation of propagation forecast bulletins and propagation reports
[ Hits: 1657 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 8.26 ]
- TV DX pages
- General and technical informations, colour and broadcasting systems by country, frequencies
[ Hits: 1466 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- VOA monitoring home page
- This page is devoted to all aspects of technical monitoring of radio broadcasts intended for international audiences.
[ Hits: 755 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Atlas software for DX hunters
- Electronic World atlas for radio amateurs. DXCC and province prefixes, CQ and ITU Zones in the rectangular and azimuthal projections, continuous zoom and scrolling, Gray Line, city and island index, unique hierarchical prefix database. COM/OLE Automation for easy integration with 3-rd party programs.
[ Hits: 6843 | Votes: 2087 | Rating: 8.35 ]
- This is a Ham Radio Software Transceiver for Amateur Radio. Software works in Windows, Mac and Linux. HamSphere is a community for Ham Radio operators and other radio enthusiasts. Amateur radio equipment is not needed. The Transceiver uses java technology and covers all virtual Ham Radio and Amateur radio bands from 160 to 6 meters.
[ Hits: 977 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 9.75 ]
- SRL QuickSilver QS1R VERB
- The QS1R VERB is the most advanced open source digital down conversion (DDC) receiver board on the market. It features a Linear Technologies LTC2208 16 bit, 130 MSPS Analog Digital Converter (ADC) and an Altera EP3C16 Cyclone III FPGA. Connectivity to the PC is through a high speed USB 2.0 interface. QS1R covers 15 kHz through 55 MHz in its standard configuration and can be used in undersampling applications to 300+ MHz.
[ Hits: 3249 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- FFTDSP is a PC program which can detect weak radio signals in real time. Uses the PC's soundcard and advanced signal processing techniques, extracts and displays weak signals from the receiver audio.
[ Hits: 18929 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.25 ]
- K1TTT Technical Reference
- Technical reference about Accessories, Amplifiers, Antennas, Cable and Connectors, Filters, Geography, Grounding, Gunk, Matching Networks, Projects, Propagation Info Radios, RFI/EMI, Rotors, Station Setup, Towers.
[ Hits: 4958 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.60 ]
- Build your hamcomm interface
- This is the small easy to build interface that will allow you to receive most all the digital modes on you shortwave radio.
[ Hits: 3033 | Votes: 92 | Rating: 5.99 ]
- K8CU Technical Topics
- Well documented Amateur Radio HF/VHF antenna projects, high power Russian GS35B RF amplifiers, mobile RFI solutions, related accessories, vintage radios, Six meter equipment, and useful techniques by K8CU are inside.
[ Hits: 3775 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 7.40 ]
You can try similar termscb tech cs tech ham tech new tech va tech feature tech tech support tech test trans tech tube tech
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links