hi watt 1506 links
- K0GKD Solid State amplifier
- High Power Solid State 600 Watts Output Motorola MRF 150 FETs
[ Hits: 4725 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 7.79 ]
- 1500 Watt Solid State HF Amplifier
- This is a project to develop an Open Source reference design for a 1500 watt solid state linear amplifier for 10 through 160 meters by K6IF
[ Hits: 9237 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 3.29 ]
- 3-500Z Amplifier Project
- This article loaded with nice pictures and schematics, describes a 160-10 meter linear amplifier that uses a pair of 3-500Z triode power tubes. It was designed and constructed by William Moneysmith, W4NFR.
The amplifier features fast warm up and 1500-Watt RF output with 100-Watts of drive.
[ Hits: 851 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- High Power Solid State 600 Watts Amp
- A power amplifier project by K0GKD based on Motorola MRF 150 FETs. This RF amplifier is capable of 600 Watts output include pictures, schematics and link to videos.
[ Hits: 1059 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Dentron DTR-2000L restoration
- The Dentron DTR2000L is an HF amplifier from the 1980 era. It uses a single 8877/3CX1500A7 tube to produce about a kilowatt of RF output. In this page NR7N includes info on operation, restoration and mods.
[ Hits: 389 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.75 ]
- Stone Creek Special 600 HF RF Amplifier
- This is a Solid State Amplifier Project. It uses 4 MRF150 MosFet Power Transistors. The Power Supply Voltage is 50 VDC at 21.5 Amp. The max power available is 1,075 Watts. The Efficiency is about 65% +/- and runs Class AB Solid State.
[ Hits: 125 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]