high db25 links
Antennas : 2M
- 2 Meter 10 Element Quagi Antenna
- This antenna was designed by N6JSX Kuby for Transmitter hiding. Fitting the requirements of directionality, high gain, and portability. This antenna was derived from the ARRL Handbook information on Quagi's and Yagi's; in the absence of two meter Quagi information, UHF Quagi dimensions were scaled into 146 MHz use.
[ Hits: 14239 | Votes: 27 | Rating: 7.25 ]
- 3 elements 50MHz LFA Yagi antenna
- A very compact, 1.94 m boom, high gain LFA Yagi for 50MHz a good stacker and a must look, featuring max 8.47dBi at 50.150MHz and a F/B of 30.7dB, eznec files available to download.
[ Hits: 1617 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 3.81 ]
- High gain vertical antenna for UHF
- How to build a high gain vertical antenna for the UHF amateur or CB Bands, by radio experimenters handbook
[ Hits: 3258 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.75 ]
- Eliminating TX RF Feedback Problems
- Malfunction of transceivers due to stray RF pickup is a common problem, especially when using end-fed antennas, high-impedance feedlines, or a poor ground counterpoise
[ Hits: 1782 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- The DBJ-1 VHF-UHF Dual Band J-Pole
- Searching for an inexpensive, high performance dual band base antenna for VHF and UHF ? Build a simple antenna that uses a single feed line for less than $10.
[ Hits: 5715 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Decibels Explained
- What decibel mean in RF Gain and how used DB Values in Gain calculation
[ Hits: 392 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- High Performance 802.11 Antenna
- It is cheap and simple and has a gain of about 17 dBi.
[ Hits: 8308 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- D3 Antenna for Field Day
- D3+ High Performance Antennas for Field Day.
This article describes versatile broadband wire antennas. These antennas will double your effective radiated power over a dipole, will be easy and inexpensive to build and install, and will be simple to match.
[ Hits: 2281 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.86 ]
- High impedance amplifiers for shortened vertical antennas, Array matched and Optimized 15dB Preamplifier
[ Hits: 666 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Empower RF Systems
- We offer a large selection of standard and custom High Power RF and Microwave amplifiers for broadband, general communication, matched band, and personal communication markets.
[ Hits: 2860 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.33 ]
- MARS Antennas
- MARS, Israel's Antenna and RF System manufacturer, flat antennas for cellular, military broadband, multiband MF high power antenna
[ Hits: 2676 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- SuperPass Company Inc.
- Antenna manufactuer, Panel antennas, sector panel antennas, high gain for ISM, MMDS, PCS, GSM, CDMA, TDMA, 400MHz, 900MHz,1.9GHz, 2.4GHz, 2.7GHz, 3.5GHz,5.8GHz. Broadband wireless applications for ISP,ASP.
[ Hits: 1823 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- RF HAMDESIGN
- An engineering oriented organization specializing in the design and manufacture of high performance parabolic antennas, 3dB high power RF couplers, Antenna power splitters, directional RF couplers and more items for RF transmission from HF through Microwave frequencies.
[ Hits: 1449 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Kiwa Electronics
- Kiwa Electronics is a company that specializes in accessory equipment for the radio enthusiast. Our products include Filter Modules to improve receiver performance, a High Performance Medium Wave Air Core Loop Antenna for improved broadcast band reception, the Pocket Loop Antenna, the Earth Monitor, BCB Rejection Filter and Broadband and SW Preamps. We also offer numerous performance upgrades for popular receivers.
[ Hits: 2751 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- Z Match for Higher Power
- Single coil Z match witch handles the power of the linear amplifier
[ Hits: 3036 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 7.93 ]
- A secure power supply
- Dchematics and photos of a secure power supply (short-cut, Rf feedback, high voltage etc.) by iz7ath
[ Hits: 7042 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.67 ]
- Tri-Mode Buffer Amplifier Box
- The TMB-1 is an RF amplifier unit / receiving accessory that can be used with a low-impedance broadband loop, a high-impedance terminated loop (such as a Pennant, Flag, or Kaz Delta), and whip (telescoping rod) antennas.
[ Hits: 803 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Broadband news : Canadian BPL
- Hydro-Québec joins efforts to provide high-speed internet service via power-lines
[ Hits: 348 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Amperion Inc BPL tests
- Amperion Inc. issued an announcement that it has successfully tested its broadband powerline (BPL) technology over high-voltage, 69,000-volt transmission lines.
[ Hits: 337 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.67 ]
- Are you ready for BPL
- Broadband over power lines (BPL) is a technique for transmission of high speed data (broadband Internet) over powerlines. Access BPL technology injects radio frequency energy into powerlines which were not designed for transmission of radio frequency energy, and leak substantial energy that causes interference to radiocommunications service
[ Hits: 575 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termshigh high q high swr my swr are high high db high way my swr to high high end fed high-q how high should my dipole be high antenna hf high gain high voltage high gain 433 high gain 2,4 ghz
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links