high gain hf antenna6 links
- 2 Meter 10 Element Quagi Antenna
- This antenna was designed by N6JSX Kuby for Transmitter hiding. Fitting the requirements of directionality, high gain, and portability. This antenna was derived from the ARRL Handbook information on Quagi's and Yagi's; in the absence of two meter Quagi information, UHF Quagi dimensions were scaled into 146 MHz use.
[ Hits: 15042 | Votes: 28 | Rating: 7.35 ]
- 2m VHF antennas with high gain
- 2m SSB/CW-12.5 Ohm Yagis with extrem high gain and small bandwidth.
These Yagis were constructed as ultra-light, portable Yagis with extrem high gain. They have small bandwidth and are working from 144,0-144,8MHz with good SWR.
[ Hits: 8139 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.23 ]
- High gain vertical antenna for UHF
- How to build a high gain vertical antenna for the UHF amateur or CB Bands, by radio experimenters handbook
[ Hits: 3495 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.2 ]
- Magnetic Loop antenna for VHF
- A magnetic loop antenna for the VHF band, featuring a high gain that can be compared to a quarter wave vertical antenna
[ Hits: 349 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.4 ]
- VHF-UHF Long Boom Very High Performance Antenna Designs
- Experimental Long Boom Antennas - CP, LPDA, multiband with several NEC Files for 50MHz 144MHz 222 MHz 432MHz but also 902MHz and 1296 MHz Antenna projects.
Includes also for each antenna model, in a general comparison table each antenna characteristics including Directive Gain, G/T, E-F/R, H-F/R abd Boom Length. This is a great value comparison table of several commercial and home made VHF UHF antenna projects.
[ Hits: 146 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- KVK Antenna Systems
- The manufacturer of the NuBeam, Vipole, and the multi-band Quad-Folded-Dipole (or QFD for short) antenna. Also have a unique multiband vertical which can combine operation on multiple HF frequencies as well as provide high gain on 50, 144 and 438MHz in a single antenna.
[ Hits: 3831 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
You can try similar termshigh gain hf antenna high gain antenna gain explained high performance sdr high school high speed high speed cw high pass filter high power 4:1 balun hy-gain hy-gain 2 gain control test gain 11m antenna 144 mhz antenna
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links