high gain37 links
Antennas : 15M
- The extended double zepp
- This wire antenna exhibits extraordinarily high gain in a bi directional radiation pattern.
[ Hits: 12349 | Votes: 28 | Rating: 8.11 ]
- 2 Meter 10 Element Quagi Antenna
- This antenna was designed by N6JSX Kuby for Transmitter hiding. Fitting the requirements of directionality, high gain, and portability. This antenna was derived from the ARRL Handbook information on Quagi's and Yagi's; in the absence of two meter Quagi information, UHF Quagi dimensions were scaled into 146 MHz use.
[ Hits: 15042 | Votes: 28 | Rating: 7.35 ]
- 2m VHF antennas with high gain
- 2m SSB/CW-12.5 Ohm Yagis with extrem high gain and small bandwidth.
These Yagis were constructed as ultra-light, portable Yagis with extrem high gain. They have small bandwidth and are working from 144,0-144,8MHz with good SWR.
[ Hits: 8139 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.23 ]
- ZS2FM 50MHz High Gain Antenna
- An high gain long yagi antenna, seven elements, for six meters band
[ Hits: 892 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Portable 70cm Quadruple Quad Beam
- A suitable high gain 70cms antenna for SOTA operation was sought that did not have the drawbacks of a long Yagi antenna, principally a narrow beamwidth and bandwidth.
[ Hits: 3384 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8 ]
- High gain vertical antenna for UHF
- How to build a high gain vertical antenna for the UHF amateur or CB Bands, by radio experimenters handbook
[ Hits: 3495 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.2 ]
- 70cm Quadruple Quad
- A suitable high gain 70cms antenna for SOTA operation by Richard Price GW0VMW
[ Hits: 10981 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 6.09 ]
- Cubic Quad
- The cubic quad is a very popular way to get reasonably high gain and excellent front to back ratios as well as low angles of radiation for without going to extreme heights. Includes design for 2 6 10 12 15 meter bands
[ Hits: 67266 | Votes: 59 | Rating: 4.91 ]
- A Brolly Dish for AO-40
- A umbrella dish. Portable high gain antenna for AO-40
[ Hits: 1815 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.5 ]
- A High Gain Mode J/B Yagi Antenna
- A 70 cm and 2 m arrow-like antenna by DF8GH
[ Hits: 3003 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.67 ]
- Antenna Gain on Trial
- Most people think it's a good thing to have and the more the better. However, this is not always true - and the amount of gain is often not what it appears to be. Assuming higher gain is what you need, how do you determine what will give the best performance?
[ Hits: 925 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- Corner reflector antenna
- Do you need a high gain antenna? Have you suffered on picking up interference from unwanted direction? You need a directional antenna but a 12 element Yagi will be too attractive!
[ Hits: 1665 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.75 ]
- Parabolic Discone antenna
- This is the highest gain omni design the world may ever know having wide bandwidth
[ Hits: 2632 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- DK7ZB 144 mhz Yagis
- High gain, good pattern and acceptable bandwidth. These aims can be realized with a radiation-resistance of 25-35Ohms, because the 28-Ohm-feedpoint is very simple to match.
[ Hits: 1858 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.86 ]
- X-QUAD Antennas
- The X-Quad is an improved development of the well-known multi-element quad. Switchable polarization, high gain 2 m and 70 cm antenna
[ Hits: 1229 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.6 ]
- Slotted Waveguide 802.11b WLAN antennas
- 802.11b WLAN Waveguide Antennas Unidirectional &
Omnidirectional. High gain, Simple construction by Trevor Marshall
[ Hits: 6388 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 7.16 ]
- A 2.4 Ghz High gain antenna
- Here is how to build a high gain antenna for 2.4 gHz wireless networks. Several hams are experimenting with these devices in an effort to build a network. It is sometimes referred to as Hinternet or HSMM.
[ Hits: 61128 | Votes: 89 | Rating: 5.53 ]
- Long Range Wi-fi Dish Antenna
- Build parabolic WLAN antenna adapted from a small satellite dish. It provides high gain and long range connections.
[ Hits: 5160 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 5.22 ]
- KVK Antenna Systems
- The manufacturer of the NuBeam, Vipole, and the multi-band Quad-Folded-Dipole (or QFD for short) antenna. Also have a unique multiband vertical which can combine operation on multiple HF frequencies as well as provide high gain on 50, 144 and 438MHz in a single antenna.
[ Hits: 3831 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- SuperPass Company Inc.
- Antenna manufactuer, Panel antennas, sector panel antennas, high gain for ISM, MMDS, PCS, GSM, CDMA, TDMA, 400MHz, 900MHz,1.9GHz, 2.4GHz, 2.7GHz, 3.5GHz,5.8GHz. Broadband wireless applications for ISP,ASP.
[ Hits: 1905 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.5 ]
You can try similar termshigh gain high gain hf antenna high performance sdr high school high speed high speed cw high pass filter high power 4:1 balun hy-gain hy-gain 2 gain control test gain antenna gain explained
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links