high gain37 links
Antennas : 40M
- 40 Meter Bowtie Antenna
- A bowtie antenna is a type of antenna that reputedly provides higher gain at lower radiation angles than a center-fed dipole antenna at heights considerably less than 1/2 wavelength above ground.
[ Hits: 1136 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4 ]
- 3 Element 12,5 Ohm Yagi for 50 MHz
- Article about a high-gain, narrow-band version feature 7.15 dBd and a F/B 13dB with details on how to setup in array mode
[ Hits: 391 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.5 ]
- DL-Special DX Antenna - 2 Delta Loops in Phase
- Two Delta-Loops in phase. The purpose of this article is to propose an antenna with a high gain, a high efficiency and a very low price that is
easy to build for any frequency.
[ Hits: 867 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9 ]
- Helical Antennas
- The Helical antenna description, a simple way of obtaining high-gain and a broad band of frequency characteristics
[ Hits: 1281 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Understanding the Hexbeam Antenna
- The Hexbeam is a great little antenna! It should be high on your list of options if you want a design that can be multi-banded, exhibits useful gain and directivity, is very lightweight, has a small turning radius, and which lends itself readily to Do It Yourself construction.
[ Hits: 373 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.67 ]
- Magnetic Loop antenna for VHF
- A magnetic loop antenna for the VHF band, featuring a high gain that can be compared to a quarter wave vertical antenna
[ Hits: 363 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.4 ]
- The Versatile Vee Beam
- An aerial that you can use on all eight High
Frequency amateur bands (80, 40, 30, 20, 17, 15, 12 and 10m) with an antenna tuner, and which gives significant gain on the five bands from 20 m to 10 m
[ Hits: 1609 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10 ]
- Rhombic Antennas and Inverted V
- The rhombic antenna is often claimed to be an exceptionally good antenna with very high gain. Modelling rhombic antennas
[ Hits: 1192 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4 ]
- Curtain Antenna
- An antenna for shortwave radio broadcasting consisting of rows and columns of dipoles, is a high gain directional antenna, designed for medium and long range communications.
[ Hits: 734 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- The .64 Wavelength Secret
- A .64 wave antenna is the highest gain single element design available anywhere with at least a 0.8 dB/d of gain towards the horizon, than any 5/8 wave element.
[ Hits: 628 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.43 ]
- Dual Band Flower Pot antenna
- Experimental Dual Band High Gain Flower Pot Antenna
[ Hits: 771 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- VHF-UHF Long Boom Very High Performance Antenna Designs
- Experimental Long Boom Antennas - CP, LPDA, multiband with several NEC Files for 50MHz 144MHz 222 MHz 432MHz but also 902MHz and 1296 MHz Antenna projects.
Includes also for each antenna model, in a general comparison table each antenna characteristics including Directive Gain, G/T, E-F/R, H-F/R abd Boom Length. This is a great value comparison table of several commercial and home made VHF UHF antenna projects.
[ Hits: 146 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- WiFi Long Range Helical Antenna
- High Gain Wi-fi Helical Antenna by AB9IL
[ Hits: 1228 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6 ]
- Lazy H Array Antenna for 40 meter
- Make them simple then Make them work. The LAZY H antenna is a general type of antenna that is in the curtain array family.
By placing two 1 wavelength dipoles in a plane that is at right angles to the direction of maximum radiation and keeping the proper in-phase current condition to each element, you can achieve a high gain bi-directional antenna.
[ Hits: 148 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7 ]
- 3 element Yagi for 40m
- EF403 is a 3 element yagi antenna for the 40 meters band with high gain and F/B Ratio
[ Hits: 2908 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 4.66 ]
- High Altitude Ballooning, From The Ground Up (and back again)
- High Altitude Ballooning makes for a challenging project that sometimes turns into an engrossing hobby. Whilst it is not rocket science it does encompass a wide range of fields (sometimes literally) and there is a lot to learn before you send your first flight up into the sky.
[ Hits: 99 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Amateur Radio - Microphone Preamp
- Low signal, noise-high AC gain preamplifier
[ Hits: 943 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
You can try similar termshigh gain high gain hf antenna high performance sdr high school high speed high speed cw high pass filter high power 4:1 balun hy-gain hy-gain 2 gain control test gain antenna gain explained
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links