high point nc5 links
- 20m Half-Wave End Fed
- A Half wave antenna has a high impedance feed point. This can be matched using a 1/4 wave stub matching section and converts the 40m vertical into an L-shaped 20m J-Pole antenna. The 300 ohm feeder used for this purpose must be kept away from the ground.
[ Hits: 815 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- DK7ZB 144 mhz Yagis
- High gain, good pattern and acceptable bandwidth. These aims can be realized with a radiation-resistance of 25-35Ohms, because the 28-Ohm-feedpoint is very simple to match.
[ Hits: 1769 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.86 ]
- W4UA High Point Amateur Radio Club
- Web site for the High Point Amateur Radio Club, serving High Point, NC and surrounding area communities.
[ Hits: 219 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Austin Antenna
- Austin Antenna employs leading-edge antenna technology in the production of the highest performance antennas currently available. Marine Antenna, Multi-band Mobile, Point-to-Point, Base Station, Wide-band Land Based, LPDA, Linear Omni, Triplexer, Scanner Antennas
[ Hits: 3850 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 9.67 ]
- VOACAP Quick Guide
- A Quick Guide to using VOACAP - Point-to-Point High-Frequency Ionospheric Communications Analysis and Prediction Program
[ Hits: 576 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.71 ]
You can try similar termshigh point high point m high point nc high point, nc 8 point point point to point aprs point crown point. in dana point east point feed point ground point map to point antenna north point
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links