high speed36 links - and 3 categories
Internet and Radio : Mailing Lists
- HSCW and HSMS reflector
- High Speed Meteor Scatter (HSMS) e-mail reflector
[ Hits: 447 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Packet-Radio-Controller for amateur radio, CB and commercial applications. Data radios (transceivers), receivers and transmitters for high speed data communication Assemblies for satellite ground stations, special receivers and transmitters.
[ Hits: 1370 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Gage Applied Technologies
- Gage applied technologies designs and manufactures high-speed data acquisition systems, high-speed digitizers in pci / cpci / pxi or pc oscilloscopes, providing utmost measurement fidelity for high frequency signals.
[ Hits: 507 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- ATVS - Slovene ATV team
- ATV, Repeaters, Beacons, HighSpeed packet, DVMS, DV-IN, NLE, D8, LANC, Video exchange, FM, Hardware & Software, pictures, etc. More than 85MB online.
[ Hits: 1078 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.25 ]
- F4DAY technical website
- ATV and high speed data signalling projects
[ Hits: 3323 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 7.29 ]
- Mt-63 technical description
- The MT-63 modem, constructed around a high speed DSP processor, either in a dedicated external DSP unit like the Motorola EVM, or in PC software using the PC sound card, transmits 64 tones spaced 15.625 Hz apart, in the 1 kHz bandwidth.
[ Hits: 597 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- IARU HST Championships
- Official page of the IARU High Speed Telegraphy Championships
[ Hits: 317 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Higher Speed Packet Page
- N6GN's higher speed packet page for amateur radio digital networks
[ Hits: 1045 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- W3SE Wes
- High speed meteor scatter and contest information
[ Hits: 481 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5 ]
- QSK for the TL-922 and SB-220 mods
- Beautifully constructed amplifiers. Unfortunately, are not suited for high speed T-R switching, a necessary attribute for operating AMTOR, QSK-CW, or SSB-VOX modes.
[ Hits: 2843 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 8.57 ]
- Wind Watcher Warning Systems
- High wind warning system, programmable, gives progressive series of alarms at three windspeed thresholds. Can be building-mounted or made portable for storm spotters, chasers, etc. Totally unique system!
[ Hits: 707 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- WinMSDSP 2000
- Shareware program to receive and transmit high speed CW (morse code) used in MS (amateur radio communication mode) with MS Windows 95/98 and sound card.
[ Hits: 2864 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.75 ]
- WSJT High Speed Meteorscatter
- "Software uses four-tone frequency-shift keying for meteor scatter. WSJT stands for ""Weak Signal communications, by K1JT"", and plans call for the program to include more than one communication mode."
[ Hits: 1133 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 10 ]
- Palm OS morse code software, simple morse code sender, sends code on the built-in speaker at 1-80 WPM. Higher speeds are sloppy because of the 10 msec resolution of the internal timer.
[ Hits: 2079 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- RufzXP is an excellent free training software for improving code speed and CW practice, particularly (ultra) high speed memory copying of true amateur radio calls.
[ Hits: 11368 | Votes: 31 | Rating: 6.59 ]
- A diode-switched band-pass filter
- High speed silicn diodes work well as RF switches. This article describes how to use diodes for selecting two or more filters ARRL QST article by W1FB
[ Hits: 2113 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Broadband news : Canadian BPL
- Hydro-Québec joins efforts to provide high-speed internet service via power-lines
[ Hits: 427 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- New Developments with PLC in Japan
- The Japan Amateur Radio League (JARL) is cautiously watching new developments concerning the commercialization of Power Line Communications (PLC), while continuing to carry out joint experiments with a high speed power line communication promoters' alliance to reduce potential interference to radio communications.
[ Hits: 329 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- Japan plays catch-up in high-speed plc - telecom asia
[ Hits: 323 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7 ]
- Are you ready for BPL
- Broadband over power lines (BPL) is a technique for transmission of high speed data (broadband Internet) over powerlines. Access BPL technology injects radio frequency energy into powerlines which were not designed for transmission of radio frequency energy, and leak substantial energy that causes interference to radiocommunications service
[ Hits: 636 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
You can try similar termshigh speed high speed cw high speed club speed high gain high performance sdr high school high gain hf antenna high pass filter high power 4:1 balun
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links