high voltage23 links
Antennas : 80M
- Frame Antenna for 80m
- A frame antenna for the 80 meters band, built to be folded and to be easy to be mounted and dismounted. This antenna is suitable for indoor and QRP use, bandwidth is just 10kHz and should be observed a proper distance while transmitting due to high voltage.
[ Hits: 416 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Home made High Power Magnetic Loop Antennas
- Magnetic Loop Antennas for The Radio Operator with Limited Space, a two part series of articles on how to construct a magnetic loop antenna, including directions on selecting high voltage tuning capacitor
[ Hits: 609 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Locating Power Line Noise
- RF interference from power lines is caused by arcing as high voltage electricity bridges a gap to a lower ground potential on the power pole. Corroded or loose connections, cracked insulators almost all of the hardware on a power pole can be the source of arcing.
[ Hits: 286 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termshigh voltage high voltage power supply for ac voltage low voltage max voltage over voltage voltage 1:1 voltage balun over voltage protection voltage balun voltage converter voltage fed antenna voltage raiser voltage reference mb3756 voltage regulator
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links