home brew hf antennas15 links
- G4CQM Homebrew VHF Yagi antennas
- Homebrew VHF Yagi 50MHz 144MHz 432MHz 1296MHz 2320MHz 6M 2M 70CM 23CM 13CM Yagis
[ Hits: 20123 | Votes: 100 | Rating: 8.43 ]
- End Fed Half Wave Antenna Coupler
- Centre fed half wave dipoles make great, simple and effective antennas for the HF bands. Sometimes however, the centre feed is not ideal. This great project will improve the overall antenna performance.
[ Hits: 1143 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Home-brew Antennas
- Notes on homebrewing antennas by Chris G4CYA, from gamma matching, to phasing antennas, splitters and combiners, baluns and measuring techniques.
[ Hits: 2918 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Magnetic Loop Antennas by M0UKD
- Experimentig magnetic loop antennas for VHF and HF by M0UKD
[ Hits: 659 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Portable 2 meter Yagi
- Building a 2 metre 144MHz VHF Yagi beam antenna, designed for portable use.
[ Hits: 1148 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- VHF/UHF Quad Antenna
- Article by N6JSX on homebrewing quad antennas for VHF and UHF.
[ Hits: 4374 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.25 ]
- Homebrew Bicone Antenna Project
- Homebrewing a vhf bicone antenna with 8 clothes hangers and 4 feet of Sch40 non-metallic rigid conduit
[ Hits: 307 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- VHF antennas, construction and use
- Article by VU2GT about VHF antennas, how to evaluate performances and models.
[ Hits: 827 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- CSVHFS Antenna Gain Measurements
- The Central States VHF Society has conducted Antenna Gain Measurements since its inception in 1967. Comparisons between commercial and homebrew antennas, between different homebrew designs, and between different commercial designs. Mostly VHF UHF and up antennas.
[ Hits: 1215 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- G3EJS Antenna tuner
- An homebrewed HF antenna tuner
[ Hits: 4850 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Building VHF antennas
- An article with notes on home-brewing a 2 meter yagi antenna, a 70 CM "potato masher" and a 70 cm yagi antenna
[ Hits: 2671 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- VHF UHF Scanner Antennas
- Homebrew U/VHF scanner antennas using parts from other Antennas and spare stuff I had laying around. Antennas use a balun and 75-ohm coax to make it back to the scanners by KA6WKE
[ Hits: 611 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.80 ]
- CT2GQV homebreing blog
- The Speaky HF SSB transceiver and other homebrew projects Homebrew of radio equipment, antennas, tuner, etc.
[ Hits: 764 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Yahoo! Groups : VHF_UHF_homebrew
- Vhf and UHF homebrewers of hardware and antennas. Find help, idea, or someone with
just the same interest as you.
[ Hits: 576 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- SV1BSX Homebrew Corner
- Offer a wide range of homebrewing projects mainly for VHF UHF operations. From vhf antennas to preamplifiers, chargers and power supplies
[ Hits: 1361 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 10.00 ]
You can try similar termshome brew hf antennas home brew beam antennas art 13 home brew art 13 home brew amp atu home brew home brew 2m home brew 6 home brew amp home-brew uhf home brew 9 to 1 balun home brew amplifier home brew balun home brew home brew amplifier home brew amplifier uhf
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links