homebrew 80 meters20 links
- Homebrew 20/40m Travel Antenna
- This is a low cost homebrew two band travel antenna for 20 and 40 meters. It is based on the B&W Travel Antenna concept with a telescoping whip and a loading coil
[ Hits: 17369 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 5.86 ]
- 40-80 Coax Trap Dipole
- Full article on how to build a home-made wire dipole antenna for 40 and 80 meters band.
Article is fully in italian, as it was published on ARI RadioRivista, but is plenty of self explaining pictures that will guide you on homebrewing this trapped dipole antenna for the lower amateur radio bands.
[ Hits: 153 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- The Hudson antenna
- A vertical antenna for 80 and 40 meters project with lots of assembling pictures and plan by LU9DPD in spanish
[ Hits: 2799 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- EH antenna for 80 meters F8APF
- Based on IZ5CCS design F8APF describe the homebrewing of an EH antenna for 80 meters band
[ Hits: 3927 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2 ]
- 80m vertical buddistick
- Adapting the buddistick to work on 80 meters band
[ Hits: 758 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9 ]
- 40/80 Trap Dipole Design
- An home made trapped dipole antenna for 40 and 60 meters band by 2E0HTS
[ Hits: 2567 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- Homebrew 40-80 meter dipole
- A 40/80 meters dipole made with two loading coils based on a project by IK1ZOY
[ Hits: 1348 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.75 ]
- Multi-band End-Fed Antenna
- An excellent guide to homebrewing multi band end-fed antennas. The article, embed several drawings including diagrams and detailed pictures, illustrating the basic funcionality of end-fed antennas. The author gives some basic hints on how to build a half size antenna for 80 40 to 10 meters and a 6 meter to 40 meter configuration. It is also well described how to build the impedance transformer and the loading coils for lower bands.
[ Hits: 1017 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.5 ]
- Homebrew G5RV
- A G5RV plan for 10-160 meters, 10-40 and 10-80 meters band
[ Hits: 20520 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- I0SJC G5RV antenna
- A plan to homebrew a G5RV antenna, tunable on 10-15-20-40-80 meters band
[ Hits: 1758 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6 ]
- LU9DPD Windom dipole
- A multiband windom dipole antenna for 80 40 20 10 meters, feeded with a home made 4:1 balun, in spanish.
[ Hits: 5327 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6 ]
- How to build NVIS antenna
- How to homebrew a ENVIS antenna for 80 and 40 meters band
[ Hits: 1647 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 10 ]
- Homebrew an OCF Off-Center Fed Dipole Antenna
- This type of antenna is a popular antenna design as the performance is very good across the HF bands and requires little or no tuning. It’s a dipole fed off center with a 4:1 balun at the offset feed point. The antenna shown covers 80, 40, 20 and 10 meters. The formula can also be used to adjust the overall length to cover more or fewer bands and the resulting overall length. 160-10m, 80-10m or 40-10 meters depending on your available space. Other bands will require a tuner.
[ Hits: 154 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- I7SWX Windom Antnena
- Homebrew project of a windom antenna, an off center fed dipole, resonating from 10 to 80 meters
[ Hits: 998 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.5 ]
- Build your own Windom Antenna
- Building a Windom HF Antenna. A PDF file presentation about homebrewing a windom antenna for the HF bands with formulas for 40 and 80 meters bands and step by step guide on making a 4:1 balun to feed the antenna.
[ Hits: 652 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- Homebrew a W3DZZ antenna
- Build your own multiband W3DZZ antenna resonating on 80 40 20 15 and 10 meters band
[ Hits: 20687 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 5.89 ]
- The Buddipole Deluxe Antenna Review
- The Buddipole antenna is a very compact lightweight antenna that covers from 40 meters to 2 meters as standard and can be homebrewed to work on 80m and 160m or larger coils can be bought for 80m operation.
[ Hits: 527 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Vertical antenna for 40 and 80m
- Homebrew a vertical antenna for 40 and 80 meters band based on popular HF2V model by DL7JV
[ Hits: 3019 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Homebrew HF Amp with 3CX3000F7
- Grounded grid triode HF linear amplifier with pictures and schematics diagrams by W2DTC.
The amp design was for 160 80 40 and 20 meters
[ Hits: 3267 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- A Three-Band One-Tube Novice Transmitter
- A homebrew radio transmitter project, based and inspired by the original 30 Watts input on 80 50 and 15 meters band transmitter by W11CP
[ Hits: 323 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
Not satisfied ? Lookup Google Custom Search Engine for homebrew 80 meters
Search homebrew 80 meters with: Yahoo!, DuckDuckGo , Bing
You can try similar termshomebrew 80 meters hf homebrew homebrew 20m homebrew 40m homebrew cw homebrew cw qrp homebrew qrp homebrew swr qrp homebrew 10 m antenna homebrew 2 meter homebrew 6 meter homebrew ham radio homebrew homebrew amplifier homebrew counter
Get our links, Everywhere!
Follow us on Social Networks
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links