homebrew l tuner20 links
- Homebrew RF chocke - Magnetic Longwire Balun
- RF Choke to prevent hf currents on the feedline. This Magnetic Longwire Balun (MLB) makes it possible to efficiently use a coaxial lead-in cable with all forms of longwires, T-forms or other types of wire antennas, without the need for an antenna tuner.
[ Hits: 3401 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10 ]
- Homemade Carolina Windom antenna
- This multiband wire antenna it is an off centre fed dipole, with 10 feet of vertical radiator, needs no tuner on 40m, 20m and 10m and works fine on all bands above 40m with a tuner, and even below 40m on 60m, and 80m.
[ Hits: 8161 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 7.58 ]
- Homebrew an OCF Off-Center Fed Dipole Antenna
- This type of antenna is a popular antenna design as the performance is very good across the HF bands and requires little or no tuning. It’s a dipole fed off center with a 4:1 balun at the offset feed point. The antenna shown covers 80, 40, 20 and 10 meters. The formula can also be used to adjust the overall length to cover more or fewer bands and the resulting overall length. 160-10m, 80-10m or 40-10 meters depending on your available space. Other bands will require a tuner.
[ Hits: 174 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- Homebrew your own inductors
- Cannot find the inductors you need for an antenna, a tuner or amplifier ? Build your own it is
[ Hits: 28428 | Votes: 21 | Rating: 6.95 ]
- W8ZR High-Power Antenna Tuner
- This homebrew legal-limit antenna tuner is based on the famous "Ultimate Transmatch" introduced by the late Lew McCoy, W1ICP. The Ultimate Transmatch was described in the "Beginner and Novice" section of the July 1970 QST (Page 24).
[ Hits: 11469 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 8.1 ]
- N4EKV.COM - Antenna Tuners
- Homebrew balanced-L antenna tuner.
Covers 160-10m. Designed specifically for balanced feedlines.
[ Hits: 4724 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- The EZ-Tuner
- The "EZ-Tuner" is a homebrew automatic legal-limit antenna tuner that covers all amateur HF bands from 160-10 meters. Using a T-network design and controlled by a BASIC Stamp BS2sx microcontroller, the EZ-Tuner will match at least a 16:1 VSWR for either unbalanced or balanced transmission lines.
[ Hits: 5558 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9 ]
- G3EJS Antenna tuner
- An homebrewed HF antenna tuner
[ Hits: 5241 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7 ]
- Homebrew SGC SG-237 Control Box
- A remote control box for the SG-237 that allow to turn on and off, check status the SGC tuner remotely by AA5TB
[ Hits: 1661 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5 ]
- Homebrew Antenna Tuner
- A simple T-network that can match any unbalanced antenna system by AA5TB
[ Hits: 4859 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.6 ]
- Homebrew an HF Antenna Tuner
- Build an HF antenna tuner by VK5AJL
[ Hits: 2262 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.6 ]
- A Homebrew Z-Match Transmatch
- A home made antenna tuner based on the W6JJZ basic concept that ,atches balanced loads without the use of lossy baluns, can provide band-pass filtering and harmonic attenuation.
[ Hits: 1082 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Miracle Whip Inspired Antenna Tuner
- There are quite a few variants of the design accompanied with many opinions on the effectiveness of the antenna. This page features links to some similar projects and a homebrewed personalized version of this portable antenna tuner
[ Hits: 213 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Portable T-Match ATU
- Homebrew Portable T-Match ATU, VK1AD Portable T-Match Antenna Tuner (ATU) mounted in a plastic case, T-Match ATU Schematic – 3.5 to 52 MHz power rating 80 watts
[ Hits: 91 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8 ]
- Homebrew Z-Match Transmatch
- For this project, I decided to try my hand at building a Z-Match tuner from scratch. This type of tuner has been around for a while. While the Z-match can take on several variations, what distinguishes it from other circuits is that it is a resonant circuit that uses a fixed inductor.
[ Hits: 124 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Homemade Carolina Windom antenna
- An off centre fed dipole, with 10 feet of vertical radiator. It needs no tuner on 40m, 20m and 10m by M0UKD
[ Hits: 1298 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- CT2GQV homebreing blog
- The Speaky HF SSB transceiver and other homebrew projects Homebrew of radio equipment, antennas, tuner, etc.
[ Hits: 908 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- DG7PE Mobile Multiband Antenna
- A new homebrew arial with +- 2.30 m lengt for tuner use only ,6m to 80m made by hans dg7pe
[ Hits: 4426 | Votes: 31 | Rating: 8.16 ]
- Homebrew C-L-C QRP Antenna Tuner
- This is a C-L-C type tuner with a reflected power indicator. Tuning is done for minimum reflected power.
[ Hits: 5277 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.5 ]
- Spectrum Analyzer Project
- This is a tracking page for a tv tuners based homebrew spectrum analyzer project.
[ Hits: 9043 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 4.67 ]
You can try similar termshomebrew l tuner homebrew antenna tuner 20m homebrew ham homebrew hf homebrew homebrew 20m homebrew 40m homebrew amp homebrew cw homebrew cw key homebrew cw qrp homebrew qrp homebrew rig homebrew swr key homebrew
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links