homebrew power41 links
Antennas : 2M
- 3 elements VHF yagi antenna
- 3 elements VHF Yagi homebrew antenna designed with YAGIMAX 3. Maximum forward GAIN is about 8,17 DBi. This antenna offering an effective radiation power 4 times greater of the transceiver output by SV1BSX
[ Hits: 12888 | Votes: 56 | Rating: 4.47 ]
- Homebrew Balun Case
- Balun case construction, tipically to host toroid cores. Size of case depends on power to handle. By DL5DBM
[ Hits: 1112 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- How To Make A Homebrew 4:1 Balun
- I built a homebrew 75 meter Double Extended Zepp Antenna, And I needed a 4:1 Balun So I decided to Homebrew the Balun also. Here is how I did it!
[ Hits: 85914 | Votes: 99 | Rating: 6.24 ]
- Low Power 4:1 Balun
- Build a Low Power 4:1 Balun , by Charles Greene, W1CG with full-color, full-resolution graphics from the pages of QRP Homebrewer
[ Hits: 3805 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- W8ZR High-Power Antenna Tuner
- This homebrew legal-limit antenna tuner is based on the famous "Ultimate Transmatch" introduced by the late Lew McCoy, W1ICP. The Ultimate Transmatch was described in the "Beginner and Novice" section of the July 1970 QST (Page 24).
[ Hits: 10850 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 8.10 ]
- Antenna Tuning Unit
- This homebrewed antenna tuning unit also incorporates a 50-ohm QRP dummy load, power meter (1 or 10 Watts full scale), and SWR meter
[ Hits: 6802 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- Stacking Yagis
- Stacking principles, with homebrew coax- and power-splitters by DK7ZB
[ Hits: 664 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- CW Operators' QRP Club Inc.
- The CW Operators' QRP Club exists for those who enjoy low power amateur radio and homebrewing.
[ Hits: 2583 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Fox Delta Amateur Radio Projects & Kits by VU2FD
- Amateur Radio Projects & Kits for homebrewers, includes DDS,sound card interface,programmers, hamcom, frequency counter, RF Power Meter, modems and more.
[ Hits: 1134 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Solar power DIY kits. Homebrew your own solar power regulator, and power center.
[ Hits: 541 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Relay Driver for Power Amps
- A simple but complex relay driver for power amplifiers
[ Hits: 491 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Homebrew a HF Power Amplifier
- HF power amplifier project by YB0AH
[ Hits: 2835 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Six-Meter Linear Amplifier
- This homebrew six-meter linear amplifier started off life as a "junker" Alpha 76PA h.f. amplfier. Power output is 800W
[ Hits: 1507 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- A 20W Amplifier for 2 meters
- VU2RAR basic VHF power amplifier suitable for 144-146 Mhz output power can vary from 3 to 25 Watts.
[ Hits: 2697 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.60 ]
- Homebrew projects by dl5dbm
- KW,2-meter,6-meter,antennas,amplifiers,preamps,powersupplys, and more
[ Hits: 26432 | Votes: 154 | Rating: 6.77 ]
- HA8ET Technical & Homebrew pages
- Technical Articles, Homebrew,Test & Measurements, (Returnloss Bridge 1,8 MHz...1300 MHz, 2m/70cm DIPLEXER...) Vacum Tube Databases, VHF-UHF-SHF Power amplifiers,HAM links, electronics links
[ Hits: 17269 | Votes: 97 | Rating: 8.62 ]
- SV1BSX Homebrew Corner
- Offer a wide range of homebrewing projects mainly for VHF UHF operations. From vhf antennas to preamplifiers, chargers and power supplies
[ Hits: 1369 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- External Keypad for FT-817
- An external keypad for FT-817(ND), for the serious portable/field-day contester/operator. Homebrew it with the free firmware and public circuit diagram.
The circuit is very simple and takes power supply from the ACC port of the radio
[ Hits: 2351 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- 40 meter QRP Transceiver
- This semi-homebrew QRP (low power) CW transceiver is based on the ARK-40 transceiver kit, by S&S Engineering.
With its built-in CW keyer and 5 watts of power, the basic ARK-40 transceiver is an outstanding 40 meter CW performer
[ Hits: 8765 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.83 ]
- SWR bridge
- This SWR bridge works by sampling the amount of power flowing in each direction along the aerial feeder.
[ Hits: 2151 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
You can try similar termshomebrew power amplifier homebrew power meter homebrew power supply power meter homebrew power supply homebrew power swr meter homebrew power and power measurem 20m homebrew 2m homebrew cw homebrew ham homebrew hf homebrew homebrew homebrew g7 homebrew 144 mhz
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links