homebrew rig14 links
- Six Meter Yagi Beam
- Article describing how to homebrew a yagi antenna for 50 MHz, includes plans for a four and five elements yagi beam and details how how match impedence with a gamma match
[ Hits: 1033 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.33 ]
- Balun construction
- PDF files describing how to homebrew a 1:2.5 balun
[ Hits: 26881 | Votes: 41 | Rating: 6.71 ]
- Low-cost half wave Dipole for HF QRP rigs
- An economical dipole for simple QRP HF homebrew rigs
[ Hits: 764 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8 ]
- Homebrew Bicone Antenna Project
- Homebrewing a vhf bicone antenna with 8 clothes hangers and 4 feet of Sch40 non-metallic rigid conduit
[ Hits: 549 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6 ]
- PA5MW Ham Radio Blog
- Ham radio Blog, focusing on homebrewing and testing antennas, rig mods and contesting.
[ Hits: 704 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.75 ]
- The UHF Bicycle Antenna
- Homebrewing a UHF antenna to be used on a bicycle.
This simple project gives you the right hints on how to build and setup and install a 70cm antenna on a bicycle.
[ Hits: 188 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Homebrew Yaesu CT119 Cable
- To make a software update for the Yaesu FT-DX9000D, its needed to buy original CT-119 cable.
[ Hits: 1163 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 2.87 ]
- Power amplifier for 2m rig
- An RF power supply for 144 MHz schematics and instructions
[ Hits: 2208 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4 ]
- No tune SSB/CW transceivers
- no tune SSB/CW transceiver for 1296, 2304, 5760 and 10368 MHz
[ Hits: 2771 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7 ]
- N2CQR 20 meter portable DSB transceiver
- Homebrewed transceiver for 20 meter originally born for 17 meters band
[ Hits: 1081 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- A Three-Band One-Tube Novice Transmitter
- A homebrew radio transmitter project, based and inspired by the original 30 Watts input on 80 50 and 15 meters band transmitter by W11CP
[ Hits: 335 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- An universal power supply for rigs
- VU3NSH article on high current universal supply for rigs
[ Hits: 2001 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- VK5TM Noise Canceller
- Noise Canceller kit originally developed about 1989 by G4WMX and GW3DIX and improved by DK9NL and DG0KW.The VK5TM Noise Canceller is another version of the design, with the HF Vox circuit removed and a couple of other minor changes, including the use of SMD JFETs and a double-sided pcb.
[ Hits: 466 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Rig to Soundcard Interface by M0UKD
- Practival project that contains two isolation transformers, one for AF from the tranciever to the line in on a soundcard, and one from the audio out of the soundcard back to the mic / data input of the radio. Both of which are variable inside the interface via two preset resistors.
[ Hits: 766 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2 ]
You can try similar terms20m homebrew 21 mhz homebrew ham homebrew hf homebrew homebrew 20m homebrew 40m homebrew amp homebrew cw homebrew cw key homebrew cw qrp homebrew qrp homebrew rig homebrew swr key homebrew mic homebrew
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links