homebrew swr meter7 links
- Fan Dipole Antenna for 40 20 and 6 meters
- A fand dipole antenna home made for the 7,14,50 MHz.
This article descbribes how to homebrew the antenna, hot to setup and some SWR measurements.
[ Hits: 138 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- The EZ-Tuner
- The "EZ-Tuner" is a homebrew automatic legal-limit antenna tuner that covers all amateur HF bands from 160-10 meters. Using a T-network design and controlled by a BASIC Stamp BS2sx microcontroller, the EZ-Tuner will match at least a 16:1 VSWR for either unbalanced or balanced transmission lines.
[ Hits: 5391 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9 ]
- Antenna Tuning Unit
- This homebrewed antenna tuning unit also incorporates a 50-ohm QRP dummy load, power meter (1 or 10 Watts full scale), and SWR meter
[ Hits: 6948 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.5 ]
- Arduino SWR and Power Meter
- The circuit is based on two AD8307 log amplifiers, which are connected to the forward and reflected ports on a directional coupler
[ Hits: 1248 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- Portable RF Sniffer and Power Meter
- Whether we are tuning up homebrew equipment, checking antenna VSWR, adjusting a linear amplifier, or just monitoring output power during a contest, almost all aspects of ham operation can use a power meter. Paul Wade W1GHZ
[ Hits: 1607 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
You can try similar termsswr meter homebrew homebrew 40m homebrew cw homebrew cw qrp homebrew qrp ham radio homebrew homebrew tuners homebrew power supply the 160m no excuses homebrew vertical 160 meter to 6 meter antenna 10 meter net 10/11 meter 11 meter 17 meter 2 meter
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links