how to build105 links
Antennas : 17M
- KK5BL How To Build A G5RV Antenna
- How to build a G5RV Transmitting antenna
Originally posted to the packet bbs system by KC6CFF. The G5RV is an easy-to-build 80-10 dipole requiring no traps. All bands are covered, including 30, 17, and 12. The G5RV has high SWR, by design, on most bands and a tuner is required
[ Hits: 25054 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.15 ]
- How to build your own Magnetic Loop
- An easy guide to "How to build your own magnetic loop" for 20 meters
[ Hits: 14430 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 6.56 ]
- Build A Magnetic Loop
- Documents and schema on how to build a Magnetic Loop Antenna fo 80/30 mtrs
[ Hits: 29339 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 6.76 ]
- Beverage antennas notes
- how to build a beverage antenna
[ Hits: 15743 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 4.56 ]
- The Multi-Band Fan Dipole
- How to build a multi-band dipole antenna with a single coax feed.
Instructions for a 160M antenna that will fit in the space that a 75M dipole will with almost as good of results as a full size 160M dipole.
[ Hits: 2884 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.53 ]
- G5RV tips
- How to build a G5RV in italian
[ Hits: 3302 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Hexagonal Beam
- How to build an Hexagonal antenna in 3 hours
[ Hits: 10128 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 7.18 ]
- Simple j-pole antenna for 2 meter
- how to build a J-pole antenna for 2 meter band with many photos ecc.
[ Hits: 81895 | Votes: 88 | Rating: 5.19 ]
- Antennas for HF mobile operation
- The following description should give you guidance on how to build a mobile antenna for HF bands yourself, using a very cheap CB-mobile whip antenna base. Antennas for mobile operation 7Mhz ,10Mhz, 14Mhz, 18Mhz, 21Mhz, 24Mhz,28-430Mhz
[ Hits: 89889 | Votes: 80 | Rating: 5.12 ]
- How to build a tuned loop antenna
- How can you vastly improve your Medium Wave reception? its quite simple really, all you need is 120 foot of wire, a few lengths of timber and an old tuning capacitor with which you can build the answer to every DX'ers prayers, a tuned loop antenna.
[ Hits: 23863 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 8.01 ]
- Roofspace Antennas
- How to build a roofspace antennas and get them to work. Explains how to build an effective antenna in your roof. Very interesting if you don't have possibilities to setup an antenna in your roof.
[ Hits: 46519 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 4.74 ]
- Space restricted antenna
- how to build a space restricted or apartment antenna
[ Hits: 6466 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- How to Construct a Dipole
- Basic and illustrated article on building wire dipole antennas. This page is about "how to build a dipole antenna"
[ Hits: 10572 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 6.55 ]
- Rotary trapped-dipole for HF
- How to build a trapped rotary dipole with many photos ecc.
[ Hits: 5352 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 7.64 ]
- A Simple Telegraph Key
- How To Build Code-Practice Apparatus: A Simple Telegraph Key
[ Hits: 9713 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 5.91 ]
- How to wind a choke
- How to build and properly wound an efficient RF choke to protect antenna controller in mobile setups
[ Hits: 417 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- How to easy-build a Ethernet LAN with two PC
- How to easy connect two Pc together with a Ethernet Lan
[ Hits: 2353 | Votes: 37 | Rating: 5.4 ]
- Design and build helix antennas
[ Hits: 17833 | Votes: 403 | Rating: 8.46 ]
- Push pull 2m amplifier
- This shows an unsuccesful attempt to build a push pull 2 m amplifier, with the tubes in grounded screen.
[ Hits: 11899 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 5.51 ]
- 130 Watt Dummy Load
- Video, how to build a 130 Watt Dummy Load for HF amateur radio
[ Hits: 2259 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 1 ]
You can try similar termshow to build build 2 meter 144 build inductors build uhf antenna build your own hf balun coil build zs6bkw build 2m dipole antenna build build 2 meter 144 mhz antenna build an antenna analyzer
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links