how to build103 links
Antennas : 160M
- Receiving Loops antennas for 1.8 Mhz
- An article on how to build an efficient receive only loop antenna for 160 meters by Lloyd Butler
[ Hits: 3591 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7 ]
- The Sperrtopf antenna for 2 meter band
- By ON4CFC Pascal, describe how to build a Sperrtopf or Sleeve antenna for the 144 Mhz, PDF File by antennex
[ Hits: 2520 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.5 ]
- Slim Jim 2m Vertical
- This VHF 145 MHz antenna is easy to build and with no radials. It shows equal gain of 5/8 lambda. It is light weight, you can hang it somewhere (on a tree may be) and work.
[ Hits: 3366 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6 ]
- Multi-Band Super Mini Loop Antenna
- How to make the Super antenna.
To build this antenna you need a lot that is at least 100 feet across.
Antenna covers all bands 80-10 meters + 30, 17, 12 meter WARC Bands
This antenna works as a Full Wave Loop on 80 Meters and also works as a 2 wavelength open loop or Bi-Square on the 40 Meter band
[ Hits: 22951 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.95 ]
- 432 Mhz 8 Element Quagi Antenna
- How to build a 432 Mhz Quagi, using a wood-made boom, and gives a 13 DBI Gain
[ Hits: 13832 | Votes: 42 | Rating: 7.84 ]
- 440 Mhz J-Pole Antenna plans
- Here is a 70cm (440 Mhz) J-Pole antenna that is inexpensive, and easy to build. Author use 1/2 inch copper pipe, and the associated fittings necessary. The dimensions aren't typical however, this is what it took to get its SWR low.
[ Hits: 20419 | Votes: 49 | Rating: 4.92 ]
- Building baluns
- How to easily home-brew baluns even in strange formats 1/1 - 2/1 - 4/1 - 6/1 - 9/1 - 12/1 et 16/1 for bands from 1.8 to 30 (50) MHz in french
[ Hits: 34155 | Votes: 38 | Rating: 5.71 ]
- Homebrew A 4 To 1 Balun
- How to build a to 1 balun by N1HFX
[ Hits: 12129 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 6.49 ]
- How to build the K9AY loop
- This PDF document provided by AT technologies explains how to build the K9AY loop receiving antenna.
[ Hits: 8531 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.8 ]
- An Unusual Magnetic Antenna
- This article by OK1FOU describes how to build a relatively small loop antenna which can be placed for instance at the balcony. It is especially suitable for a two band antenna covering two adjacent amateur radio bands (10/14 MHz, 14/18, etc.)
[ Hits: 3014 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- W3HH Multiband antenna
- A french pdf file that explain how to build a T2FD antenna in all its parts including balun
[ Hits: 2189 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.67 ]
- Vertical antenna for 2 mt and 70cm
- How to Build a Dual-Band Antenna for 2M/70cm presentation PDF file
[ Hits: 28511 | Votes: 48 | Rating: 6.37 ]
- How to build a tin can waveguide antenna
- Looking for an inexpensive way to increase the range of your wireless network? A tin can waveguide antenna, or Cantenna, may be just the ticket. This design can be built for under $5 U.S. and reuses a food, juice, or other tin can.
[ Hits: 37571 | Votes: 45 | Rating: 7.46 ]
- A 2.4 Ghz High gain antenna
- Here is how to build a high gain antenna for 2.4 gHz wireless networks. Several hams are experimenting with these devices in an effort to build a network. It is sometimes referred to as Hinternet or HSMM.
[ Hits: 61302 | Votes: 89 | Rating: 5.53 ]
- Do-It-Yourself Wireless Antennas
- Your guide to wireless antennas, how to build a wireless antenna without spending much money
The Pringles Cantenna, Coffee Can Antenna, Parabolic Reflector and Antenna Designs. Combine a homemade Tripod Mount with an inexpensive Pistol Grip and go Wardriving.
[ Hits: 10968 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 6.3 ]
- How create simple dipoles
- How to create a simple but effective half wave dipole, illustrated instrucions on how to build wire antennas
[ Hits: 3318 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.5 ]
- How to make your ham radio system mobile
- How to make your ham radio system mobilemany ham radio operators carry radios for fun, safety and public service activities. radios for both vhf and hf frequencies can easily be installed in vehicles.
[ Hits: 2215 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- Long Range Wi-Fi
- Long range Wi-Fi antennas you can build. Helicals, parabolics, and biquads discussed. How to add external antennas to WUSB54GC and F5D7050 usb wireless adapters for long range connections.
[ Hits: 10939 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 6.3 ]
- Build a 10 Meter Beacon
- How to build a beacon keyer for 28 MHz using an old CB Radio transceiver, by Tom Sevart
[ Hits: 2405 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- DTMF Squelch and remote control decoder
- This article describes how to build a general purpose DTMF decoder with a low-price chip from MITEL
[ Hits: 741 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
You can try similar termshow to build build 2 meter 144 build inductors build uhf antenna build your own hf balun coil build zs6bkw build 2m dipole antenna build build 2 meter 144 mhz antenna build an antenna analyzer
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links