how to use amateur radio20 links
- Basic Balun Theory
- Baluns are still a mystery to some radio amateurs and the only way to understand them is to learn what they are and how to use them.
[ Hits: 990 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- Collins 490T-1 Automatic antenna tuner
- Personal page, include the Collins 490T-1 Automatic antenna tuner. How to use it for amateur radio by F1FRV
[ Hits: 1579 | Votes: 39 | Rating: 4.44 ]
- VHF Yagi from Old TV Antenna
- 6m/2m/70cm Yagi Antenna Built from Old TV Antenna
This turned out to be a great little antenna. It works the 6 meter, 2 meter and 70 centimeter bands. You can use one common feedpoint or two seperate feedpoints depending on how you would like to connect this antenna to your transceiver.
[ Hits: 588 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- RadioQTH - Ham radio vanity license search
- RadioQTH Amateur Radio Vanity License Search: This site shows vanity call sign requests filed with the FCC, when call signs will be available for vanity applications and other useful tools that will help in the search for the perfect amateur radio vanity call sign.
[ Hits: 3221 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- K9WED / AAR5VE
- Rick gryder's ham radio page is the page showing equipment and links to sites in amateur radio, as well as my interest in lighthouses and the sea.
[ Hits: 163 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.75 ]
- IARU R1 HF BandPlan - June 2016
- A recommendation for all radio amateurs how to use the bands, as revised at the Interim Meeting Vienna 2016, effective 01 June 2016.
[ Hits: 940 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.75 ]
- CollegeARC Blog
- Showcasing college amateur radio club activities, events, and projects. Informs visitors of up to date news items pertaining to ham radio technology used on campuses by students, faculty, and staff. A way for alumni to be informed of their clubs activities.
[ Hits: 141 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- W5NAC Nacogdoches Amateur Radio Club
- Here you will find information on how to become a HAM Radio operator, how to use your radio, and how to get involved here in the Nacogdoches area
[ Hits: 223 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- How to Use Amateur Radio Repeaters
- This article will help the New Ham to be more at home on repeaters and understand the operation and procedures on Ham Radio Repeaters.
[ Hits: 792 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- RARS Repeater Operating Guide
- What is a repeater? How do you use repeaters. A great guide to use amateur radio repeaters incuding repeater frequencies, operating procedures and practices.
[ Hits: 141 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- WorkedGrids is a Windows application that displays a map showing the amateur radio grid squares contacted and logged in using a third-party logging program. WorkedGrids uses colors to display information on a per-band basis. Up to four bands can be displayed concurrently
by VE2ZAZ Bert
[ Hits: 1405 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- DitDit.fm - Morse Code Podcast
- DitDit.fm is a podcast celebrating morse code, the CW operating mode and amateur radio. The show is hosted by Bruce Pea, N9WKE, and features conversations with interesting CW operators, offers useful CW operating tips, and encourages amateur radio operators at all levels to get on the air, have fun and enjoy operating CW
[ Hits: 306 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Sound Card Packet
- This amateur radio web site explains how to use the AGWPE utility program to send and receive packet (a digital data mode) using the sound card of your PC instead of a traditional TNC (Terminal Node Controller), a radio modem.
[ Hits: 1079 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Packet with Soundcard
- Sound card packet by NM5RM. This amateur radio web site explains how to use the AGWPE utility program to send and receive packet using the sound card or sound chip of your PC instead of a traditional TNC or radio modem
[ Hits: 515 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Remote Network Transceiver Operation
- This is a page to detail how I remotely operate my Elecraft K2 HF transceiver via my home network. The method used should apply to pretty much any amateur transceiver that can be controlled by serial port.
[ Hits: 213 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- SATBUSTER for Windows is especially designed for satellite visual observers and trackers. Its users, mainly amateur astronomers and radio amateurs, appreciate both the accuracy and the simple to use graphical interface.The software is aimed to hobbysts. However a growing number of plain folks are starting to use this tool to recognize and look at the International Space Station and the Space Shuttle during its missions too
[ Hits: 2219 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Ethernet RFI noise reduction
- How to reduce and eliminate the RF interference at VHF caused by the wired network
[ Hits: 414 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- How to make a Q meter
- This article appeared in the February issue of Amateur Radio and is reprinted here for the convenience of others
[ Hits: 2406 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.63 ]
- Using A Multimeter
- How to choose and use a multimeter
[ Hits: 427 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- WiFi and Ham Radio
- WiFi intro for ham radio operators. How WiFi can be used by hams in repeater linking, digital voice and digital amateur television
[ Hits: 248 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
You can try similar termswhat is amateur radio amateur radio astronomy amateur radio call log amateur radio demographic amateur radio demographics amateur radio london key west amateur radio amateur radio antenna projects hamilton amateur radio club norfolk amateur radio club boca raton amateur radio association north coast amateur radio club amateur satellites amateur shack amateur television
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links