i sound325 links - and 3 categories
Ham Radio : Personal Pages : Europe
- MM0BQM Homepage, lots of info on most soundcard data modes plus received SSTV picture gallery.
[ Hits: 665 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- WA6MVG's Website
- Amateur Radio and Weather from the Puget Sound
[ Hits: 774 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 7.24 ]
- Digital Signals Sounds
- Several files with examples of sounds from digital radio modes on short wave. PSK, RTTY Hellschreiber MFSK FSK Sitor
[ Hits: 1433 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.17 ]
- PSK31 Fundamentals
- The PSK31 philosophy, tips and tricks, sound files, how to get started, sound card setup and tips.
[ Hits: 8874 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 7.22 ]
- Soundblaster and Packet
- Flexnet and AGW packet engine tested and reviewed by IZ7ATH
[ Hits: 2838 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 6.66 ]
- Mic comparison
- Heil Sound PR-35 vs Heil Sound PR-781 vs Electro Voice Blue Cardinal by K4QKY
[ Hits: 158 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Scanrec Scanner Recorder
- Scanner Recorder (Scanrec) is a free audio recorder that is primarily designed to record speech. It has a VOX control that allows the user to save disk space when no sound is present in the signal. Since FM communications has such an effective squelch, the recorder works best with FM. HF ham bands and World Band radio have such a poor signal to noise ratio that the VOX gate on Scanrec might not be very easy to set.
[ Hits: 12796 | Votes: 44 | Rating: 7.03 ]
- Vox Recorder
- Vox Recorder is a Windows utility wich allows recording sound from an audio source only when an audio signal is present; its main purpose is to avoid the recording of the silence eventually present at the input. Vox Recorder has been designed in particular for radio-scanner hobbists.
[ Hits: 42362 | Votes: 124 | Rating: 6.47 ]
- Voice Shaper
- Voice Shaper is a freeware windows speech pre-processor for SSB transceivers. It receives the voice signal from the microphone connected to the soundcard, and sends the processed audio back to the soundcard in real time by Alex Shovkoplyas, VE3NEA
[ Hits: 5469 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.43 ]
- MT63 Terminal
- MT63 soundcard program for Windows by IZ8BLY
[ Hits: 2460 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- A free soundcard application supporting PSK31, PSK63, RTTY, CW, and Phone operation. It can decode all PSK QSOs within a 4 KHz segment, maintaining a sorted list of heard callsigns; it can simultaneously decode RTTY via soundcard and an external modem, generates CW directly or via WinKey, and includes a voice keyer. WinWarbler interoperates with the free Commander, DXKeeper, and SpotCollector for transceiver control, logging, and spotting.
[ Hits: 18619 | Votes: 367 | Rating: 7.64 ]
- AGW Packet Driver
- SV2AGW packet radio driver, runs TCP/IP protocol over radio, support windows 95/98/NT and several devices like baycom and, E5DXL 9600 G3RUH compatible modems, DRSI and Sound cards by SV2AGW George Rossopoulos.
[ Hits: 12529 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 4.61 ]
- Morse99 is the industry standard morse code tutorial for pilots in the UK. Fully windows compatible with sound card support and a Palm version too.
[ Hits: 18644 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 3.62 ]
- Ionospheric Simulator
- This program simulates a HF link, using sound card and WIN95 by Michael Keller, DL6iAK
[ Hits: 2553 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.14 ]
- PathSim is a Windows program that can be used to simulate radio propagation paths using a soundcard and/or wave files as the source and destination.
[ Hits: 2563 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.75 ]
- A digital mode decoding and terminal program that uses no terminal unit, terminal node controller, or multimode hardware.
It does all its decoding using the sound card inside the computer, and it can interface with a radio using a COM port.
Zakanaka is an extremely cost-effective way of operating PSK31 and RTTY
[ Hits: 20043 | Votes: 43 | Rating: 7.07 ]
- Zelscope is a Windows software that converts your PC into a dual-trace storage oscilloscope and spectrum analyzer. It uses your computer's sound card as analog-to-digital converter, presenting a real-time waveform or spectrum of the signal - which can be music, speech, or output from an electronic circuit.
[ Hits: 69677 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 5.01 ]
- FFTDSP is a PC program which can detect weak radio signals in real time. Uses the PC's soundcard and advanced signal processing techniques, extracts and displays weak signals from the receiver audio.
[ Hits: 18908 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.25 ]
- WXSat for Windows 3.1/95/NT, decodes the signals in the APT format from NOAA, Meteor, Okean, Resurs, Meteosat and GOES Satellites (AM) with a Soundcard. WXSat can decode also FM-Fax for decoding facsimile-signals transmitting via shortwave
[ Hits: 7833 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 7.56 ]
- Sound card interfacing
- PC sound card interfacing for RTTY SSTV PSK31, collection of interface connections to choose from when having a desire to use the Soundboard
[ Hits: 19218 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 5.00 ]
You can try similar terms4 mhz sound 50 mhz sound ale sound dx sound fft sound ip sound ip sound net op sound psk sound sound sound gen sound tap ssb sound usb sound vlf sound
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links