i sound325 links - and 3 categories
Contesting : Software
- Log and Contest Program, Windows based, network capability, CW via COM/LPT, SSB/RTTY via soundcard, trcvr-Steuerung (2TX for SO2R etc.), DX-cluster via packet, internet or telnet, statistics(DXCC, IOTA, locators...), log import/export, QSL card handling(printing tool), grey land map etc. etc. and freeware!
[ Hits: 3465 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 7.72 ]
- BCLNEWS.IT Audio Gallery
- Lots of sounds recordings
[ Hits: 4073 | Votes: 120 | Rating: 8.69 ]
- Radio Audio and sound files
- Some tens of very special audio files recorded during amateur radio activities like aurora traffic, meteor scatter, communications with ISS crew and the sound of various transmission modes that you can hear on HF and VHF bands
[ Hits: 7803 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.24 ]
- Accessories, like universal audiofilter, Mixer interface for sound card, highvoltage powersupply, accessories for 706, hamradio vacation,Roger Beep, Microphons, Headsets and more. Please look
[ Hits: 2685 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 7.80 ]
- MixW RigExpert - USB INterface
- MixW RigExpert integrates sound card with CAT, PTT, CW and FSK functions in a single box with USB connection to your desktop or notebook computer for operating phone, CW, and digital modes.
[ Hits: 4536 | Votes: 78 | Rating: 6.38 ]
- DOMINO - new MFSK mode
- A new MFSK mode with IFK by ZL1BPU and ZL2AFP.It is a simple Amateur Radio mode for keyboard QSOs. domino provides digital chat-mode operation on the HF bands, using the well respected sound card technique. Domino will handle TX/RX offsets and mistuning of 200Hz with ease, and will provide perfect copy of drifting signals up to 200Hz/minute!
[ Hits: 2231 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.43 ]
- An HF Packet Tuning Indicator
- This article describes the use of a PSK31 soundcard program's "waterfall" display as great tuning indicator for any HF packet TNC
[ Hits: 566 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Flex32 / Soundcard Packet for Windows
- Flex32 soundcard packet tutorial by Charles Brabham N5PVL
[ Hits: 1351 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 1.33 ]
- Natural VLF Radio
- Sounds of Space Weather by S. McGreevy, N6NKS
[ Hits: 1408 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- FT-817 AFSK Cable
- Pc sound card interface for PSK31 MFSK Baudot for the yaesu FT-817
[ Hits: 4098 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Intercept NW - Aircraft frequencies
- Aircraft freqs that can be heard from the Puget Sound area
[ Hits: 1811 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.20 ]
- M&P Audio
- We are a new Amateur radio dealer. We carry products from Alinco, Hustler, Ranger, Antenex, Heil Sound, LDG, Uniden, TE Systems, Coax, and Radio Accessories.
[ Hits: 1128 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.25 ]
- QuickRecord is a trialware compact application for recording and playing sound on a Microsoft Windows PC. It works on Windows 95, 98, Me, NT4, 2000, and XP. Recording and playing back directly to and from disk files, QuickRecord maintains the simplicity of the standard Windows Sound Recorder applet but without the restrictions.
[ Hits: 3459 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- With Scancorder you can record and replay audio from your scanner using your computer soundcard. The audio is recorded digitally as a wave file, so that even digital modes can be re-processed or analysed later.
[ Hits: 5573 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.33 ]
- RoMac 10 Band Equalizer
- 10 Band DSP Equalizer for Ham Radio, requires Win 98 or higher, 128 MB, 16 bit sound card.
[ Hits: 2479 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Morse Code Madness
- A freeware windows based Morse Code program written in Visual Basic 6 with source code freely available! The program uses DirectX DirectSound for some features. You may download the source code and/or the executable at the bottom of the page.
[ Hits: 2704 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.25 ]
- Virtins Technology
- Offer PC based virtual instrument for electronics enthusiasts, students and professionals, including full-fledged sound card real time Oscilloscope, Spectrum Analyzer and Signal Generator.
[ Hits: 11368 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 9.27 ]
- SV2AGW Packet Engine Professional
- This is a brand new program based on the well Known "AGW Packet Engine/ AGWPE". It is a special Windows utility for amateur radio packet users that interfaces multiple packet programs and multiple TNCs (Terminal Node Controllers) / modems: lets one TNC be used by more than one packet program, lets one packet program use more than one TNC, lets your sound card be used as a physical TNC or modem, no need to buy a TNC
, has an optional 'TCP/IP Over Radio' feature that lets you send TCP/IP data sentences via packet to internet gateways
[ Hits: 2379 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.67 ]
- Audio Spectrum Analyzer - OscilloMeter
- Audio Spectrum Analyzer for Real-time, FFT, OscilloScope, Frequency counter, voltmeter, noise and distortion meter, phase shift meter. Multi-Tone Sound Frequency Sweep Generator. White, pink noise.
[ Hits: 87455 | Votes: 319 | Rating: 6.20 ]
- Rig to Soundcard Interface by M0UKD
- Practival project that contains two isolation transformers, one for AF from the tranciever to the line in on a soundcard, and one from the audio out of the soundcard back to the mic / data input of the radio. Both of which are variable inside the interface via two preset resistors.
[ Hits: 608 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
You can try similar terms4 mhz sound 50 mhz sound ale sound dx sound fft sound ip sound ip sound net op sound psk sound sound sound gen sound tap ssb sound usb sound vlf sound
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links