ic 15007 links
- DL 3BAA online Radios
- Tune and listen an ICOM IC761 or a IC PCR-1500 made available by DL3BAA from SW Germany
[ Hits: 4508 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 6.22 ]
- Keysight (Agilent) Signal Generator
- Keysight offers numerous baseband, RF, and microwave signal generator (signal source) products. From basic to advanced, baseband to 67 GHz, Keysight signal generators are capable of frequency extensions to 500 GHz with millimeter-wave source modules.
[ Hits: 92 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- This is a 4CX1500B grid driven amplifier that is built like a tank. The unit is considerably over designed as can be seen in the pictures documenting the construction
[ Hits: 10957 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 5.8 ]
- 3-500Z Amplifier Project
- This article loaded with nice pictures and schematics, describes a 160-10 meter linear amplifier that uses a pair of 3-500Z triode power tubes. It was designed and constructed by William Moneysmith, W4NFR.
The amplifier features fast warm up and 1500-Watt RF output with 100-Watts of drive.
[ Hits: 864 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- Power Amplifier using 4CX1500B
- 4CX1500B RF amplifier schematic, working 1.8 MHz to 29.7 MHz
[ Hits: 762 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.5 ]
- 50 MHz GS35B 1500 Watt Amplifier
- 50 MHz 1500 Watt Russian GS35B amplifier. Well documented. Complete construction details,pictures,schematics, and more.
[ Hits: 13304 | Votes: 29 | Rating: 6.73 ]
- rpitx Multimode TX for Raspberry Pi
- rpitx is a general radio frequency transmitter for Raspberry Pi which doesn't require any other hardware unless filter to avoid intererence. It can handle frequencies from 5 KHz up to 1500 MHz.
[ Hits: 131 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]