id timer6 links
- Operating Practice - ON4WW
- A must read guide for all new and old operators.
This document was originally written with the prime focus on DXing and pileup behavior. Suggestions by proofreaders have been implemented; the document is not as narrowly focused anymore as originally intended. It contains hints, tips and tricks for newcomers as well as old-timers. Additionally there are VHF/UHF operational matters, DX Cluster ethics, COPS, Conflict Situations and more.
[ Hits: 2236 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.60 ]
- Easy programming the V8000 with the hand microphone
- A quick and easy method of programming memory channels
The Icom IC-V8000 manual leaves much to be desired due to the translation.
The operator's manual included with the Icom IC-V8000 can be very confusing to the new ham and the old timer alike, and lots of hams get very disgusted when trying to program the IC V8000 using the instructions provided with the operator's manual.
[ Hits: 2804 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- NERDAlert 2000
- NERDAlert 2000 is an ID timer, with extras
[ Hits: 1039 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.67 ]
- Freeware shack utilities
- Shack clock and ID timer plus easy to use logging note taker.
[ Hits: 8834 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 7.39 ]
- HamTimer was written by WF0GM to provide a way of showing both UTC Time and Local Time simultaneously, Provide a reminder to the Amateur Operator to identify his/her station every 10 minutes as necessary, Sound an alarm for WWV solar activity announcements each hour.
[ Hits: 2276 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 6.32 ]
- Fox Box - Transmitter controller
- This FOX-BOX is based on a single CMOS 555 timer and uses an ISD1000 chip to store the transmit ID.
[ Hits: 148 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar terms555 timer 555 timer ic id timer old timer timer 10 minute ham timer lmc555 timer timer swich nerd alert timer
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links