impedance matching16 links - and 1 categories
- The Ugly MacGyver 6 meter J-pole Antenna
- Essentially, a J-pole is a 1/2 wave resonant antenna connected to a quarter wave matching stub. The feedline is connected at a point on the matching stub that is at the feedline's characteristic impedance. The result is 3/4 of a wavelength on one side and 1/4 wavelength on the other side.
[ Hits: 65 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- 80 Meter Shortened Ground Plain Antenna
- This antenna is a vertical loop antenna mounted on a 8 meters high grounded mast with an input impedance of 50 Ohms without a matching device
[ Hits: 324 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5 ]
- DIY isolation transformers
- Article about isolation transformer construction to perform optimal impedance matching. Winding the FCP isolation transformer, includes interesting table for Winding Turns and Lengths and Core Configurations for T300 T200 T400 toroids
[ Hits: 228 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- 20m Half-Wave End Fed
- A Half wave antenna has a high impedance feed point. This can be matched using a 1/4 wave stub matching section and converts the 40m vertical into an L-shaped 20m J-Pole antenna. The 300 ohm feeder used for this purpose must be kept away from the ground.
[ Hits: 1339 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10 ]
- The Coaxial Line
- Impedance matching, Transmission Lines, Characteristic Impedance, VSWR & Mismatch and Antenna Losses
[ Hits: 835 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Antenna feed impedance
- Article on antenna feed impedance and the importance of matching RF andtennas to feeders, including notes on Radiation resistance, loss resistance, and efficiency are also detailed.
[ Hits: 382 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- From Transmitter to Antenna
- A collection of articles on the subject of impedance, impedance matching and high-frequency power transmission by G3YNH
[ Hits: 1099 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- The Basics of Patch Antennas
- This article explores the basic concepts of patch antennas. Topics include principles of operation, impedance matching, radiation pattern, circular polarization, bandwidth, efficiency, alternative feed types, stacked patches and higher mode behavior.
[ Hits: 609 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9 ]
- Matching Waves, VSWR at work
- When the radiation resistance (voltage to current ratio) of an antenna is the same value as the characteristic impedance of the transmission line (voltage to current ratio in the line), all of the electrical energy transmitted down the line is taken by the antenna and radiated into space in the form of a radio wave.
[ Hits: 463 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Yagi matching
- A description of the concepts of Yagi matching -
T match and general impedance matching by K2RIW
[ Hits: 1414 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- Antenna Matching
- Antennaa matching basics, matching input impedance, reactance vs. SWR, info on inductive matching and UNUN Matching systems. Capacitive Matching Odds & Ends by K0BG
[ Hits: 1698 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7 ]
- Antena gamma match
- Gamma match antenna is an antenna 1/2 additional lambda with the impedance matching more flexible arrangements (var capacitor) by sliding through the gamma match/road.
[ Hits: 2019 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 4.13 ]
- K0BG's ham radio mobile operator web site
- This site is dedicated to mobile amateur radio operators, old and new alike. Whether you are into HF, or VHF operation, I trust the information presented will increase your enjoyment of our great hobby.
With safety as a byword, there are articles on amplifiers, antennas, bonding, impedance matching, installing hardware, mobile equipment, noise and RFI abatement, wiring, and much more. I do my best to keep these articles up to date, and easy to follow.
[ Hits: 4697 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 8.7 ]
- This graphics-intensive program reveals the load on the output of a matching-network, based on measurements of the components in that network. Adjust the network (tuner) for a flat input, measure or look up the network component values and you will immmediately see the R and jX values of the load on the network, presented as both a schematic with the component values and as a Smith Chart normalized to the specified system impedance.
[ Hits: 640 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- RF Attenuator Calculator
- This is an on-line rf attenuator calculator provided free in order to promote the FLEXI-BOX. Calculates the resistor values, attenuation, minimum attenuation, impedance, reflection coefficient, VSWR and return loss of a matching Pi attenuator
[ Hits: 290 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- Impedance Matching Network Designer
- An online multiple calculator of 16 impedance matching networks
[ Hits: 293 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.33 ]
You can try similar termsimpedance matching matching matching transformers matching unit impedance impedance analyzer
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links