inductor48 links - and 1 categories
- Building High Power, High Q, Loading Coils
- This page describes the loading coil (inductor) that W8WWV built for my center-loaded 160 meter band (1.83 MHz) vertical antenna.
[ Hits: 6367 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- Antenna Loading Coil Construction Techniques
- This page explains how to construct high-Q inductor coils.
[ Hits: 5439 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 4.63 ]
- Common Mode Choke Theory
- A common mode choke may be used to reduce a type of electrical noise known as common mode noise. Electro-magnetic interference (E.M.I.) in the circuit's environment is one source of electrical noise.
[ Hits: 1576 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Chokes Explained
- A "choke" is the common name given to an inductor that is used as a power supply filter element. They are typically gapped iron core units, similar in appearance to a small transformer, but with only two leads exiting the housing
[ Hits: 966 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Loading inductors in mobile antennas
- Mobile antennas, loading coil current, and loaded antennas. efficiency and electrical rules.
Loading inductors used in mobile HF antennas.
[ Hits: 4061 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- An automatically tuned 7-30MHz mobile antenna
- This is a base-loaded vertical antenna that mounts on the car's roof. The loading coil is designed as a variable inductor, with a three-legged chariot that travels up and down inside the coil, with grooved brass wheels running on the coil turns, and driven by a slotted rotor tube.
[ Hits: 3687 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Magnetic antenna fo ULF
- Detection and recording of Schumann resonances and other electromagnetic phenomena at frequencies below 50 Hz By Hans Michlmayr
[ Hits: 1239 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Inductors used in antenna matching networks
- Article about variometers, helipot inductors, roller inductors, binary switched inductors, Coil and Capstan by G3YNH
[ Hits: 507 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Optimizing Inductors
- While intended mainly for antenna loading coils, this article also applies to other resonant systems, such as amplifier tank circuits.
[ Hits: 450 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Homebrew your own inductors
- Cannot find the inductors you need for an antenna, a tuner or amplifier ? Build your own it is
[ Hits: 26769 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 7.13 ]
- All American
- Distributor of electronic components, ull range of semiconductors (active components), including relays, circuit breakers, transistors, diodes, memory devices, microprocessors, microcontrollers, and other integrated cuircuits, as well as passive components, such as capacitors, resistors, inductors, and electromechanical products, including cable, switches, connectors, filters, and sockets.
[ Hits: 871 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Surplus Sales of Nebraska
- 3000 page mega website for Radio Amateurs, builders, radio broadcasters, manufacturers and individuals around the world. We cover any RF part you can think of from vacuum capacitors to rf connectors to transmitting doorknob caps to roller inductors.
[ Hits: 5812 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 4.07 ]
- Ham Center s.r.l
- Italian Dealer, electronic components, tubes, capacitors inductors and more
[ Hits: 1729 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.33 ]
[ Hits: 2865 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 7.99 ]
- Inductors and Transformers
- Solenoids, variable inductors, electromagnetic induction, transformers theory at G3YNH
[ Hits: 372 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- T-Network Tuner Simulation
- Simulator for the popular, series capacitor, parallel inductor T-network tuners
[ Hits: 2141 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 7.20 ]
- Datasheets DB
- CBTricks Datasheet Database, Capacitors, leds, inductors, realys, resistors, tube and diodes
[ Hits: 222 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Choosing Wire Size for Toroidal Inductors
- Measurements that show it doesn't make much difference
[ Hits: 2135 | Votes: 21 | Rating: 6.34 ]
- Inductor Design Software - RF toroid
- A free too designed to assist in the selection of iron and alloy powder cores.
RF toroid calculate the location of the Self resonate frequencies for series and shunt inductors.
[ Hits: 5151 | Votes: 42 | Rating: 4.59 ]
- Toroid Pro
- Designed by microwave engineers to provide filter, radio,microwave and Ham radio engineers with all relevant information of an inductor and core at his or her finger tips
[ Hits: 6184 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 3.93 ]
You can try similar termsinductor air inductor iso- res tm inductor 1.8mh inductor chip inductor inductor calculator toroid inductor roller inductor inductor-1630-mhz inductor 0.1muh inductor: (choke 18 uh) variable inductor am broadcast inductor inductor calculator. rar wire inductor
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links