inter1578 links - and 16 categories
CB Radio : Clubs
- RP QRP DX Group
- Radio Papa international QRP DX Group Membership open for everybody who are interested in qrp dxing
[ Hits: 848 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 8.17 ]
- Florida Radio International
- FRI Official web site
[ Hits: 1635 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 1.25 ]
- MAC International DX Group
- Pagina oficial de MAC International DX Group. Activaciones, Noticias, Iota, Links, etc.
[ Hits: 593 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- UK Radio Stations on the net
- The Internet's most up-to-date list of UK radio stations simultaneously broadcasting on the web.
[ Hits: 1040 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.14 ]
- Luxorion ON4SKY website
- Thierry Lombry, LX4SKY (aka ON4SKY) has developped a excellent educational website mainly devoted to amateur astronomy but it includes also a large section dealing with amateur radio activities includes several interesting pages about radio astronomy and SETI
[ Hits: 796 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Bass Amateur Radio Irlp Group Inc
- The bass amateur radio IRLP group node 6391. victoria australia. info IRLP stands for the Internet Radio Linking Project. The aim of this project is to link radio systems separated by long distance without the use of expensive leased lines, satellites, or controllers.
[ Hits: 1067 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 6.71 ]
- Qsl cards printing service, offers also internet services
[ Hits: 976 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- APage QSL printer
- QSL printing service
[ Hits: 2183 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.50 ]
- International Listeners Association
- british based swl club covering amateur, broadcast, air, marine etc. Non profit organisation.
[ Hits: 1184 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 8.14 ]
- DX Activities of ONL5183
- Whith more than 20 years of ham practicen SWL Thierry LOMBRY, alias ONL5183, has written several technical pages about ham activities, including propagation, radio perturbations, radioastronomy, DXing, QSLing, ham-spirit, review of material and more. This very interesting website is completed by a large French section devoted to amateur astronomy illustrated with vivid colors pictures.
[ Hits: 899 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- 4NEC2 antenna modeler
- 4nec2 is a completely free Nec2, Nec4 and windows based tool for creating, viewing, optimizing and checking 2D and 3D style antenna geometry structures and generate, display and/or compare near/far-field radiation patterns for both the starting and experienced antenna modeler.
Can be interfaced to HFwin32 propagation prediction software.
[ Hits: 28697 | Votes: 126 | Rating: 7.28 ]
- Satellite tracking with WinRotor
- Tracking Interfaces and software for allmost every rotor
[ Hits: 5782 | Votes: 46 | Rating: 7.45 ]
- EchoLink allows Amateur Radio stations to communicate with one another over the Internet. The program allows worldwide connections to be made between stations, from computer to station, or from computer to computer. Fully Compatable with I-Link. Download from here.
[ Hits: 4555 | Votes: 37 | Rating: 7.94 ]
- DX Spots announced by speech in phonetics (or plain). Connect to the worldwide DX-Cluster via the Internet easily. Calculates distance and bearing between Grid locators and sends Grid & distance. Hot buttons to see DX-Spots on specific bands. Editable Hot buttons. Easy switching between favourite DX-Clusters.
[ Hits: 4489 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- While you are enjoying your favourite scheduled SWL program, DX Net, or W1AW Bulletin, MacLoggerDX is combing the internet looking for the latest Hot DX Spot
[ Hits: 2202 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- SAT_EXPLORER is a free software for satellite users. It provides very quickly and continuously visibility forcasts as a waiting delay ( satellite will be here IN ...)and a visibility duration (satellite will be visible FOR ...). Ten (and even more) satellites can be monitored simultaneously.
[ Hits: 4628 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.29 ]
- Dedicated ham radio internet gateway and server system. It is intended for use by RF gateways and PC users connected to the internet
[ Hits: 2734 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.12 ]
- HAMIC - The Ham Intelligent Calculator
- HAMIC, is a program designed to simplify a number of calculations commonly used by HAMs. It is designed for the HAM radio hobbyist, but may be useful to others as well. HAMIC has a simple to use, but powerful graphical interface that allows solving simple circuits such as resistors in series or parallel, or more complex circuits such as L networks or T networks. As well, other calculations such as SWR and reactance conversions are supported. Windows shareware.
[ Hits: 1645 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Rtty interface (FSK/AFSK) with sound cards
- "How to remove the so called ""ground loop"" and the reentry in the RTTY broadcast and make radio and PC happily coexist"
[ Hits: 8866 | Votes: 37 | Rating: 7.06 ]
- CAT Interface for Yaesu
- schematic diagram for CAT interface for yaesu HF Transceivers
[ Hits: 10079 | Votes: 36 | Rating: 5.91 ]