interface331 links - and 1 categories
Antennas : G5RV
- Low reactance multiband center feed wires
- An antenna system is more easily interfaced to a radio when the input reactance at the feedline terminals is low or close to series resonance
[ Hits: 2876 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.80 ]
- Live spots from DXlite
- Live dx spots using a world map and google map interface by 5B5WN
[ Hits: 1068 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- DXWatch is a modern cluster spot filter service and webcluster. Includes the possibility to create your own filter, external widget in a fast and flexible user interface.
[ Hits: 34640 | Votes: 235 | Rating: 8.03 ]
- Accessories, like universal audiofilter, Mixer interface for sound card, highvoltage powersupply, accessories for 706, hamradio vacation,Roger Beep, Microphons, Headsets and more. Please look
[ Hits: 2684 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 7.80 ]
- EZMaster by HamRadioSolutions
- EZMASTER the all mode all in one interface. USB/Parallel/Serial Device. Include 75 sec Digital Voice Keyer, K1EL Winkey CW Keyer, SO2R switching, two radio interface, two RTTY audio insulated ports, two flexible Antenna Switch control. Ideal for Contesting, SO1R, SO2R, field day and daily activity.
Compatibile with all software on the market : CT, CTWIN, TR, NA, WriteLog, N1MM, WinTest, MMTTY, MIXW and more .
[ Hits: 1925 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.25 ]
- VLF-LF And the Loop Aerial
- The article discusses the theory of loop aerials for receiving and how they reduce the level of local noise. A Loop Aerial is described suitable for use on the LF and VLF bands together with a circuit of an interface loop tuner and preamplifier. The discussion extends to the problems of amplifier noise and the advantages of tuning the loop.
[ Hits: 3222 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.40 ]
- An Introduction to FlexNet
- Features and operation of FlexNet packet networking software are discussed. Details of the software architecture, RMNC and MS-DOS hardware platforms, applications, user interface, adaptive parameters, and routing techniques are presented.
[ Hits: 936 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- PC to RTX interface
- Schematics for IC-706, IC-718, IC-756PRO, TS-570, TS-870, and simple universal S.B. interface
All three interfaces presented on this page employ galvanic isolation of the transceiver from PC computer. Audio paths are separated by transformers, optocouplers serve to separate the digital paths (PTT and RTTY keying).
[ Hits: 3519 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- FT-1000MP Band Select Output and Amp Keying Interface
- FT-1000MP Automatic Band Selection Interface
Bob Wolbert, K6XX
[ Hits: 2317 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- FT-817 AFSK Cable
- Pc sound card interface for PSK31 MFSK Baudot for the yaesu FT-817
[ Hits: 4097 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Auto Band Select Box for the FT-817
- This project is an interface box for the Yaesu FT-817 that includes a band output port, a computer serial interface, and a remote interface for the FL-7000 (and Quadra?) solid state power amplifiers
[ Hits: 2088 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- SV2AGW Packet Engine Professional
- This is a brand new program based on the well Known "AGW Packet Engine/ AGWPE". It is a special Windows utility for amateur radio packet users that interfaces multiple packet programs and multiple TNCs (Terminal Node Controllers) / modems: lets one TNC be used by more than one packet program, lets one packet program use more than one TNC, lets your sound card be used as a physical TNC or modem, no need to buy a TNC
, has an optional 'TCP/IP Over Radio' feature that lets you send TCP/IP data sentences via packet to internet gateways
[ Hits: 2379 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.67 ]
- QRG_DB is a database for the Palm OS computer to control a Yaesu FT-817 Transceiver via the CAT interface
[ Hits: 1110 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- SATBUSTER for Windows is especially designed for satellite visual observers and trackers. Its users, mainly amateur astronomers and radio amateurs, appreciate both the accuracy and the simple to use graphical interface.The software is aimed to hobbysts. However a growing number of plain folks are starting to use this tool to recognize and look at the International Space Station and the Space Shuttle during its missions too
[ Hits: 2189 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Icom interface box
- interface box for Icom rigs that includes a band output port and a CI-Vtocomputer serial interface
[ Hits: 1850 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.50 ]
- IC-706 Amp T/R Interface, K6XX
- External Amplifier Keying from the IC-706
by Bob Wolbert, K6XX
[ Hits: 1734 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.71 ]
- iCOM PCR 1000 Web Resource Page
- ICOM PCR 1000 user website with tips, manuals, hacks and frequency list for this no-interface radio receiver.
[ Hits: 4244 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Rig to Soundcard Interface by M0UKD
- Practival project that contains two isolation transformers, one for AF from the tranciever to the line in on a soundcard, and one from the audio out of the soundcard back to the mic / data input of the radio. Both of which are variable inside the interface via two preset resistors.
[ Hits: 608 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Icom Yaesu and Kenwood CAT interfaces
- Here you can find a a selections of CAT interfaces for ICOM Yaesu Kenwood
[ Hits: 13019 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Sound Card Interfacing
- Homebrew your PC sound card to radio interface with this circuit obtained from the pages of Ernie Mills WM2U.
[ Hits: 660 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termsfsk interface and cw keying interface adc interface ale interface amp interface car interface cat 5 interface cat interface cat interface ft 897 ci v interface civ interface ct interface cw cat interface cw interface fsk cw interface fsk interface
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links