internet radio for the h30 links
CB Radio : Clubs
- Oscar Kilo International Dx Group
- The Next Generation of Dx'ers provides professional operators with a passion for radio service, computers and the internet with the means to unit as one for the next peak in the 11 year 27 Mhz cycle.
[ Hits: 752 | Votes: 72 | Rating: 8.23 ]
- Community platform for ham radio amateurs. With ham2ham.com you can communicate with radio operators in all over the world via internet to support the amateur radio communication via HF, VHF, UHF, satellites and more.
[ Hits: 534 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.75 ]
- A.D.R.I. 38
- Ham radio web site of the Association Departementale des Radioamateurs de l'Isere. Many links, forum, technical pages, adds, QSL, F5KGA, Grenoble...
[ Hits: 877 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- NARRI Nevada Amateur Radio Repeaters
- promote the development of amateur radio repeaters under the provisions of 47CFR Part 97 including, but may not be limited to, those linked via the internet, for personal enjoyment, public service during emergencies and natural disaster
[ Hits: 316 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Questions for Radio Amateurs by G3KZB
- Program QADV consists of multiple choice questions to help students revise for the Advanced exam that qualifies radio amateurs for a Full UK Licence.
It is also suitable for students of the International exam (HAREC)
[ Hits: 1163 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- This Week in Amateur Radio
- Amateur Radio News and Information Bulletin Service delivered via satellite on AMC-7, transponder 5, 7.5 MHz wideband audio and over the internet in MP3 and RealAudio format.
[ Hits: 2488 | Votes: 41 | Rating: 8.53 ]
- WinLink 2000
- WinLink 2000 employs Stations World-wide to provide an HF/VHF/UHF digital radio Interface into the Internet Email system for the mobile radio operator. Features include binary and graphic file attachments, APRS position reporting and over 340 downloadable WX products. The mode used is Pactor I and Pactor II.
[ Hits: 5092 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 5.68 ]
- eQSO is a complete dedicated ham radio internet gateway and server system. It is intended for use by RF gateways and PC users connected to the internet
[ Hits: 2471 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 4.76 ]
- Internet Radio Linking Database
- The purpose of this site is to allow users to be able to easily search an area and determine what users or linked systems are available for use there.
[ Hits: 1833 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 2.50 ]
- Bass Amateur Radio Irlp Group Inc
- The bass amateur radio IRLP group node 6391. victoria australia. info IRLP stands for the Internet Radio Linking Project. The aim of this project is to link radio systems separated by long distance without the use of expensive leased lines, satellites, or controllers.
[ Hits: 1058 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 6.71 ]
- Ham Radio Audio and Resources
- EchoLink and IRLP Internet Radio Linking Project Node's, Hurricane Watch Audio Feed's and Info, Live Scanner/Other Feed's from the USA, Local Ham Frequencies, Online Receiver's, Shoutcast Live Audio Feed's from the USA, Southern California Frequencies and more
[ Hits: 1068 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Radio for Peace International
- Radio for Peace International (RFPI) is a Global Community Radio Station located in Costa Rica, Central America that broadcasts progressive news on shortwave radio and the internet on topics of Peace, Human Rights and the Environment. RFPI gives a voice to the voiceless by promoting democratic communication.
[ Hits: 587 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.50 ]
- The Ham addon for Internet Explorer. Fast access to commonly used Ham Radio websites and resorces. Run for Windows 95/98/ME.
[ Hits: 1904 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 8.89 ]
- Online Callbook for Internet Explorer
- The Online Callbook for Internet Explorer makes it easy to find QSL information from the most popular HAM-radio web sites, such as
QRZ.COM, ARRL.ORG, RAC.CA, QRZ.RU, BUCK.COM and OCTAVIA.COM,
[ Hits: 1045 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- CQiNet, linking Ham Radio
- CQiNet is a family of programs that combine Ham Radio with the Internet using Voice over IP (VoIP) technology. Two programs are currently in the family, "theBridge" and echoLinux.
Thebridge is a iLink/EchoLink compatable conference bridge that runs under various versions of Unix as well as Windows.
EchoLinux is a EchoLink client program for the Linux operating system.
[ Hits: 3262 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- MacOSX configurable terminal software used to control your TNC (Terminal Node Controller) to connect with your local AR-DX Cluster using your radio. This program combines features contained in MacTNC, a TNC control program, and NetDXCluster (formerly MacDXCluster), similar software that accesses DX Clusters via the Internet rather than a radio link.
[ Hits: 1842 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Another way of having your own bbs, using AGW Packet engine. HamServ is a TCP/IP Server program that runs under 32 bit windows and offers support for AX25, HTTP, NNTP, POP3, SMTP, and TELNET.
Ideally it should be run under the AGW Packet engine, with the add on TCP/IP driver, it then allows for simultaneous connects via the internet and via packet radio, but it can of course be used stand alone, in which case people will be able to connect to it via the Internet.
[ Hits: 3134 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.40 ]
- SV2AGW Packet Engine Professional
- This is a brand new program based on the well Known "AGW Packet Engine/ AGWPE". It is a special Windows utility for amateur radio packet users that interfaces multiple packet programs and multiple TNCs (Terminal Node Controllers) / modems: lets one TNC be used by more than one packet program, lets one packet program use more than one TNC, lets your sound card be used as a physical TNC or modem, no need to buy a TNC
, has an optional 'TCP/IP Over Radio' feature that lets you send TCP/IP data sentences via packet to internet gateways
[ Hits: 2393 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.67 ]
- Dedicated ham radio internet gateway and server system. It is intended for use by RF gateways and PC users connected to the internet
[ Hits: 2722 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.12 ]
- IPSound is a Free application for audio exchange client to client over a TCP/IPv4 network (Lan or Internet). The main purpose for the existence of IP Sound is to provide low quality audio 8-16kHz, with low latency for use together with remote control software for "ham" radio amateur equipment. IP-Sound is developed by SM5VXC.
[ Hits: 33422 | Votes: 183 | Rating: 6.81 ]
You can try similar terms3 g internet radio ham radio on internet ham radio over the internet internet and radio internet cb radio internet radio internet radio for the h radio internet radio over internet vhf via internet radio ham radio internet link ham radio internet linki ham radio internet linking internet packet radio internet radio antenna
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links