internet234 links - and 6 categories
Antennas : WiFi
- A 2.4 Ghz High gain antenna
- Here is how to build a high gain antenna for 2.4 gHz wireless networks. Several hams are experimenting with these devices in an effort to build a network. It is sometimes referred to as Hinternet or HSMM.
[ Hits: 60634 | Votes: 84 | Rating: 5.67 ]
- Your internet antique radio restoration and resale specialist
[ Hits: 703 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Internet Ham Atlas
- A large collection of maps of each dxcc country with general information, banknotes and coins, satellite images, flags and national information where available by SP6NVK
[ Hits: 11359 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 5.84 ]
- Passion RadioAmateur 2.0
- French Blog about amateur radio and new technologies, Internet, Hyperfréquences (SHF), DX Radio et Contests, Antennas and Videos by F1JXQ
[ Hits: 235 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- NARRI Nevada Amateur Radio Repeaters
- promote the development of amateur radio repeaters under the provisions of 47CFR Part 97 including, but may not be limited to, those linked via the internet, for personal enjoyment, public service during emergencies and natural disaster
[ Hits: 309 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- HB9AZT Internet remote station in switzerland
- HB9AZT offer a free Ham Radio Receiver (TS2000) with live audio stream. Login is required for full control, available for paying members with valid radio amateur licence.
[ Hits: 7682 | Votes: 179 | Rating: 4.56 ]
- HB9Z Internet Remote Base
- A controllable TS2000 made available at HB9Z in switzerland. Antennas are Carolina Windom 160 for 160-10m, a 5-Element Beam for 20-15-10m a
G5RV for 80-10m and a V2000-Vertical for 6m, 2m, 70 cm.
[ Hits: 6945 | Votes: 29 | Rating: 4.21 ]
- ARRL Audio News
- ARRL Audio News contains highlights taken from the League's weekly publication, The ARRL Letter. ARRL Audio News is available via internet in mp3.
[ Hits: 1356 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.67 ]
- Setting up a live broadcast on the internet
[ Hits: 363 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Run your own live feed
- This tutorial will get you on the road to running your own live scanner feed on the Internet, be it railroad, fire/ems or law enforcement related.
[ Hits: 464 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- HB9FX Internet Remote Base JN37XH Hochwacht Zofingen Switzerland
- Tune and / or listen between 10kHz - 10GHz to professional Online-Receivers as Rhode & Schwarz EK070 or AEG E1900/3, Amateur-Radio-Transceivers, Web-SDR, Digital-Modes, Repeaters, EchoLink, APRS or control Antenna-Switch-Matrix, Antenna-Tuner, SWR & PWR- Control or Web-Cams.
[ Hits: 12183 | Votes: 101 | Rating: 4.70 ]
- APRS2 Tier 2 Server Network
- provide reliable access to the APRS Internet Service for users around the world
[ Hits: 293 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.25 ]
- QRSS Keyer
- An homebrewed QRSS CW keyer
[ Hits: 813 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Alinco Manuals
- Alinco Instruction manuals on the Internet mostly on PDF format
[ Hits: 595 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- HF wire antennas toroids, connectors and accessories, online shop
[ Hits: 802 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- 425 Toolbar
- Internet explorer and Firefox toolbar by the popular dx news site 425 dx news.
[ Hits: 724 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Rapido will provide an automatic download of a JPEG picture from the internet at a certain time interval and show the picture on screen.
In addition it allows you to save the downloaded picture on disk.
[ Hits: 350 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- NetDXCluster provides ham radio operators access to AR DX Cluster nodes using telnet via the Internet. Internet connection is required. This software only works under Mac OS X 10.1.3 or later.
[ Hits: 1418 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- MacOSX configurable terminal software used to control your TNC (Terminal Node Controller) to connect with your local AR-DX Cluster using your radio. This program combines features contained in MacTNC, a TNC control program, and NetDXCluster (formerly MacDXCluster), similar software that accesses DX Clusters via the Internet rather than a radio link.
[ Hits: 1805 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Callsign Lookup
- Callsign Lookup is a simple, small Apple Macintosh application that allows the amateur radio operator with a dedicated Internet connection (DSL, cable) to quickly access online callsign databases
[ Hits: 927 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
You can try similar termsvhf and internet internet ant internet internet tv vhf internet vhf-internet cb internet sat internet internet and rad internet trunking marine internet internet service fast internet internet radios internet linking
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links