inverted l antenna80 links
Antennas : 160M
- Inverted L- Antenna for the TOP Band
- An schema drawing and formula to calculate size of an Inverted L antenna for the 160 meters band, 1.84 MHz.
[ Hits: 694 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.4 ]
- 160m Band Loaded Inverted L Antenna
- This is a simple 160 meters antenna, a short loaded inverted L. The linear lenght is 20 meters, with the loading coil at 5 meters from the feedpoint.
[ Hits: 277 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7 ]
- A 160 Meter Antenna Hybrid Design
- This antenna looks like an inverted L antenna, yet it is not, it could also be viewed as a 160m off-center fed dipole antenna, it looks more like an end-fed 1/4 wave 160 meter antenna.
[ Hits: 144 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- 40-10 Delta Loop Antenna
- A multi band inverted delta loop antenna project that can be used from 40 to 10 meters band with full details and analysis of antenna performances on each band, document includes EZNec reports and setup pictures
[ Hits: 14596 | Votes: 36 | Rating: 5.98 ]
- 40m Linear-Loaded Dipole
- A short dipole wire antenna for 40 meters band. It is a folded dipole that do not make use of coils and can be used either in horizontal or inverted V configuration
[ Hits: 1361 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.67 ]
- Phased Delta Loops
- An interesting article with many technical details on a phased delta loop array for 80 meters band includes pictures of antenna relays
[ Hits: 1822 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 10 ]
- 80m Inverted-L 12m Spiderpole
- An Inverted-L with its long leg sloping to the ground. It will still work very good, even if the horizontal wire has to be sloped diagonally to the ground, as long as you have enough horizontal space to keep it at about a 45 degree angle or more from the pole.
[ Hits: 103 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- An Antenna for 75 and 80 Meters Band
- A trap antenna dipole covering two differen bands made reusing an old 160/80m inverted vee antenna.
[ Hits: 143 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Wire Antenna Calculator
[ Hits: 1305 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- A simple 20-40 dipole
- A simple to build full length 20/40 dipole antenna to be used in inverted vee configuration
[ Hits: 957 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.67 ]
- The half-wave dipole, your first antenna
- Construction tips of a basic wire antenna, the half wave dipole. Inverted V dipoles and effects of inverted v on radiation pattern.
[ Hits: 209 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Quad Band Inverted V Antenna
- An inverted V Dipole antenna for HF bands, working on 10 20 40 and 80 meters band. PDF Presentation
[ Hits: 216 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7 ]
- Portable link dipole
- A lightweight inverted vee antenna that can be supported by a 10 metre long fiberglass squid pole. The antenna is designed to cover 10, 15, 20, 40 and 80 m bands.
[ Hits: 1607 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- Optimizing Ground Radials in End-Fed Antennas
- An interesting article focused on defining the optimal lenght and number of ground radials in vertical, inverted-L, end-fed antennas. This article compares also the radial length vs number of ground radials to power loss in transmitted power.
[ Hits: 365 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- RF Trap Resonant Frequency
- RF traps for a lightweight 40/30/20/17/15m inverted V dipole antenna for SOTA purposes and how you can use a modern antenna analyser to find the resonant frequency of a HF trap.
[ Hits: 155 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Basic Wire Antennas Part II
- Presentation about wire antennas, focusing on Loops , inverted L and Verticals
[ Hits: 852 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9 ]
- Basic Inverted V Antenna
- The Inverted Vee is the most popular antenna used
by Ham Radio Operators, because it's very inexpensive and requires very little time to put up in the air
[ Hits: 1221 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.25 ]
- Safari - Inverted V antenna
- A dual band portable inverted V antenna for 80 and 40 meters band with dimensions for other bands and several assembling instruction
[ Hits: 548 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5 ]
- The K2AV FCP Single Wire Folded CounterPoise
- Efficient Low Band Counterpoise for Restricted Circumstances Loss Avoidance Opportunities and Techniques for the Low Bands
The short and linear FCP was designed to reduce ground losses from inadequate radial systems beneath inverted L and other vertical antennas.
[ Hits: 236 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Antenna Calculation Software
- The program consists of tabbed pages for various antenna and transmission line calculation. You can compute the values for an inverted L network that will allow you to match the 50 ohm output of the radio, or you can compute the necessary length in the units of choice for a 5/8 wave vertical for 10 meter band.
[ Hits: 338 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
You can try similar termsinverted l antenna inverted l antenna for 80m inverted l-antenna inverted v antenna inverted vee antenna inverted l antenna by vk1od inverted v antenna calculator inverted vertical antenna inverted inverted l inverted v inverted v 80 m inverted v 80m inverted v vhf inverted vee
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links