inverted l91 links
Pages: [prev] 1 2 3 4 5Antennas : 160M
- 160m Band Loaded Inverted L Antenna
- This is a simple 160 meters antenna, a short loaded inverted L. The linear lenght is 20 meters, with the loading coil at 5 meters from the feedpoint.
[ Hits: 299 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7 ]
- A 160 Meter Antenna Hybrid Design
- This antenna looks like an inverted L antenna, yet it is not, it could also be viewed as a 160m off-center fed dipole antenna, it looks more like an end-fed 1/4 wave 160 meter antenna.
[ Hits: 160 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- 80m Inverted-L Base-loaded for 160m
- 80m Inverted-L Antenna, Base-loaded for 160m antenna. This antenna is not a good DX antenna however within small garden where true DX antennas would be impossible it has performed very well.
[ Hits: 97 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- A Loft-Yagi for Six Metres
- This design makes the most of having to put an aerial in the attic. This inverted-vee yagi is giving good results at GW0GHF. Directive gain is about 6 dBd. The front-to-back ratio is not brilliant, about 20 dBd.
[ Hits: 128 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5 ]
- 80m Inverted-L 12m Spiderpole
- An Inverted-L with its long leg sloping to the ground. It will still work very good, even if the horizontal wire has to be sloped diagonally to the ground, as long as you have enough horizontal space to keep it at about a 45 degree angle or more from the pole.
[ Hits: 119 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- An Antenna for 75 and 80 Meters Band
- A trap antenna dipole covering two differen bands made reusing an old 160/80m inverted vee antenna.
[ Hits: 230 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Quad Band Inverted V Antenna
- An inverted V Dipole antenna for HF bands, working on 10 20 40 and 80 meters band. PDF Presentation
[ Hits: 300 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7 ]
- 160-80-40 Metre Trapped V-Dipole
- A Trapped dipole inverted V antenna for lower HF Bands. Construction details are for temporary installation. Permanent installations will require additional ruggedising and waterproofing however the basic electronics concepts remain the same. This project includes SWR plots for the three bands and pictures details of the homemade traps.
[ Hits: 61 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Testing End Fed Long Wire Antenna
- Testing a 27.2 metre end fed long wire antenna,used for SOTA activations placed as an inverted V. The author reports in this article an on the field practical result.
[ Hits: 140 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- RF Trap Resonant Frequency
- RF traps for a lightweight 40/30/20/17/15m inverted V dipole antenna for SOTA purposes and how you can use a modern antenna analyser to find the resonant frequency of a HF trap.
[ Hits: 179 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Field Day Inverted L
- Inverted L antenna, even if not completely freestanding, it only requires one line to be lauched into a tree to support the end of the horizontal wire. This project is done with a 31-foot Jackite pole for a support and uses six 15-foot radials and one 33-foot radial.
[ Hits: 74 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
Pages: [prev] 1 2 3 4 5
Not satisfied ? Lookup Google Custom Search Engine for inverted l
Search inverted l with: Yahoo!, DuckDuckGo , Bing
You can try similar terms80m inverted l inverted inverted l inverted v inverted v 80 m inverted v 80m inverted v vhf inverted vee l inverted l 160m inverted l 40 meter inverted vee 80 meter inverted g5rv inverted v inverted l antena inverted l antenna
Get our links, Everywhere!
Follow us on Social Networks
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links