inverted vertical antenna11 links
- A Potpourri of 160-Meter Verticals
- A potpourri of 160-Meter vertical antennas and modeling issues, inverted-L, 3-element parasitic array, 1/4-wavelength monopole
[ Hits: 3544 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- 40 M. triangular full wave vertical loop
- A 40 meters band full wave antenna project plan with model, adding the Missing Leg to the Inverted-L Antenna
[ Hits: 12972 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 7.08 ]
- 80 meters Short Dipole
- The best antenna is the simple Dipole. If you have height, you even can put up a quarter wave vertical or an inverted, but sometimes you may need shorten version by 4S7NR
[ Hits: 15135 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 3.62 ]
- 80m Vertical Antenna with Folded CounterPoise
- A very efficient 80 meter Counterpoise antenna designed to reduce ground losses from inadequate radial systems beneath inverted L antennas, a project by DM2GM and DM4IM based on the original K2AV antenna concept.
[ Hits: 533 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Online Antenna Calculator
- Java script antenna calculators for ground planes, half wave verticals, quad antenna, 5/8th wave vertical antenna, dipole and inverted vee antennas
[ Hits: 4358 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.15 ]
- Inverted Vee Antenna calculator
- An inverted Vee antenna calculator that consider also minimun vertical height and horizontal spread by M0UKD
[ Hits: 1309 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 5.72 ]
- Portable antenna comparison
- Common antennas for portable use compared. A vertical antenna, a dipole antenna an inverted V and a fan dipole all at same height.
[ Hits: 721 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Optimizing Ground Radials in End-Fed Antennas
- An interesting article focused on defining the optimal lenght and number of ground radials in vertical, inverted-L, end-fed antennas. This article compares also the radial length vs number of ground radials to power loss in transmitted power.
[ Hits: 122 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Basic Wire Antennas Part II
- Presentation about wire antennas, focusing on Loops , inverted L and Verticals
[ Hits: 742 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9 ]
- The K2AV FCP Single Wire Folded CounterPoise
- Efficient Low Band Counterpoise for Restricted Circumstances Loss Avoidance Opportunities and Techniques for the Low Bands
The short and linear FCP was designed to reduce ground losses from inadequate radial systems beneath inverted L and other vertical antennas.
[ Hits: 146 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Balloon Antennas
- Launching a balloon or kite supported tall vertical or protracted inverted L.
[ Hits: 2859 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5 ]
You can try similar termsinverted vertical antenna inverted l antenna inverted l-antenna inverted v antenna inverted l antenna by vk1od 40 80 vertical antenna 6 - 80 vertical hf antenna 7 mhz vertical antenna 70 vertical antenna hf vertical antenna vertical antenna vertical hf antenna vertical uhf antenna 10 meter vertical antenna end fed zepp vertical antenna
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links