ip gateway13 links
- Gateway Amateur Radio Club
- Club in Cleveland, White County, Georgia, promoting friendship, mutual assistance, and learning.
[ Hits: 151 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A Guide to Test Equipment
- That just about sums up many peoples attitude towards test equipment. Multimeter, SWR/Power Meter, Dip Oscillator, RF Signal Generator, Cathode Ray Oscilloscope
[ Hits: 1984 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Transmitting on 160 metres
- A page dedicated to top band transmitting equipment and operations by VK3YE
[ Hits: 259 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Alpha Uniform SWL DX Radio Club
- Welcome to Alpha Uniform Audio Unity DX Gateway to the Lands Down Under Free Memberships
[ Hits: 361 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- APRS Messenger program
- APRS over digimodes including PSK, QPSK and GMSK with digipeating and two way HF internet gateway to the APRS-IS
[ Hits: 1168 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 9.17 ]
- APRS4R is a free APRS digipeater or gateway software for embedded devices
[ Hits: 751 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- DIXPRS is an APRS Internet Gateway and Digipeater software for HAM radio use. It is designed to be portable and platform independent as much as possible. To reach this goal it is written in Python with minimal dependency considering older versions of operating systems and Python.
[ Hits: 213 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Yet Another APRS Client, is a free Java application written by Andrew Pavlin, KA2DDO, for monitoring and contributing to the APRS network.
YAAC can be used as a stand-alone APRS client, an APRS RF-Internet gateway (I-Gate), or as a AX.25 digipeater.
[ Hits: 317 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Dire Wolf
- Dire Wolf is a software soundcard modem and APRS encoder/decoder. It can be used stand-alone to receive APRS messages, as a digipeater, APRStt gateway, or Internet Gateway (IGate). It can also be used as a virtual TNC for other applications such as APRSIS32, UI-View32, Xastir, APRS-TW, YAAC, UISS, Linux AX25, and many others.
[ Hits: 1732 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 8.12 ]
- SV2AGW Packet Engine Professional
- This is a brand new program based on the well Known "AGW Packet Engine/ AGWPE". It is a special Windows utility for amateur radio packet users that interfaces multiple packet programs and multiple TNCs (Terminal Node Controllers) / modems: lets one TNC be used by more than one packet program, lets one packet program use more than one TNC, lets your sound card be used as a physical TNC or modem, no need to buy a TNC
, has an optional 'TCP/IP Over Radio' feature that lets you send TCP/IP data sentences via packet to internet gateways
[ Hits: 2368 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.67 ]
- HSMM project using Linksys WRT54G
- Create a APRS digipeater and internet gateway using WRT54G
[ Hits: 298 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- APRS-to-DTMF Gateway on a Chip
- Converting local APRS data to DTMF paging format for display on the tens of thousands of DTMF Paging Radios.
[ Hits: 214 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Simple test equipment to build
- A field strength meter, a crystal tester and a capacitance meter by Peter Parker VK3YE
[ Hits: 1070 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termsip gateway 11m gateway phone gateway packet gateway dstar gateway heat bad gateway ham radio packet gateway download gateway radio packet radio gateway
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links