ip remote24 links
Manufacturers : Alternative Power : Solar Panels
- Solar power supplies combine a photovoltaic (PV) solar panel with a Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4) battery to provide reliable, off-grid power for amateur radio stations, camping, remote equipment, emergency preparedness, and anything else that needs power.
[ Hits: 305 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Coastal ChipWorks
- Amateur Radio Products From John Hansen, W2FS, Kenwood D700 Keyboard Interface, Expandable TNC with an Optional, remote controls for ICOM radios, frequency keypads for yaesu and icom radios
[ Hits: 2924 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- AllStarLink Wiki
- Guide to AllStarLink the world wide network of Amateur Radio repeaters, remote base stations and hot spots accessible to each other via the Internet and/or private IP networks.
[ Hits: 137 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- G7AQK remote control setup
- Description of G7AQK remote setup using Logmein remote desktop application and digipan for remote operations.
[ Hits: 469 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Control your Ham Shack Remotely with RS-BA1 IP Software
- ICOM blog article on how to remotely control your ICOM transceiver using the Icom RS-BA1 Internet Protocol (IP) Remote Control Software supporting most of recent ICOM HF transceiver products
[ Hits: 394 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- F5RDS remote station setup
- An example of a remote station setup. Author give a few hints and tricks on how to setup a remote amateur radio station using standard commercial equipment and a Kenwood TS-480SAT
[ Hits: 201 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- The SDRanywhere application is an Android app that allows remote operation of an RFSPACE SDR-IQ, NetSDR, SDR-IP or Cloud-IQ radio from anywhere in the world. The demodulated audio and waterfall information is compressed and sent to the client application using a low bandwidth internet connection.
[ Hits: 458 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- PstRotator handles just about every controllable rotator in common use:
Prosistel, Green Heron, HyGain, RC1 MDS, Rotor-EZ Idiom Press, Yaesu Az and many more
PstRotator includes automatic tracking for satellite or EME communications, using programs like WSJT, VQLog, TACLog, Z-Track, GJTracker, EME System, Trak_SM, WXtrack, WinOrbit, Orbitron, Nova for Windows, Sat_Explorer, SatPC32, Win-Test.
PstRotator supports remote control over TCP/IP.
[ Hits: 3923 | Votes: 33 | Rating: 8.4 ]
- RemAud Remote Audio Software
- RemAud is a Voice over IP (VoIP) application primarily designed for two-way amateur radio remote control over the Internet. RemAud uses streaming-audio technology in a client-server architecture. It features high radio sound quality, low latency, low bandwidth and very low CPU usage by DF3CB
[ Hits: 2360 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- Ipox5 voip remote link software
- Ipox5 is a free version of the commercial remote base fixed link system. It allows radio to radio links with PC users access, and is secure (ie private use for taxi companies and remote offices to access remote base etc)and works over broadband. It is designed to maintain a link and work under all conditions. There are no restrictions for non-commercial use.
[ Hits: 1319 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 10 ]
- FT857 SuperControl
- CAT control and logging software project especially developed for the YAESU FT-857 transceiver. Full control of the trcvr, EEPROM modification, VoIP, TCP/IP remote control, macro CW keyer, visual band scope
[ Hits: 18760 | Votes: 35 | Rating: 5.67 ]
- FT897 SuperControl
- CAT control and logging software project especially developed for the YAESU FT-897 transceiver. Full control of the trcvr, EEPROM modification, VoIP, TCP/IP remote control, macro CW keyer, visual band scope
[ Hits: 16912 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 7.91 ]
- This application allows two Winkeyers to be linked over the Internet for Morse code exchanges or for remote keying of a station.
[ Hits: 476 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- ICOM RS-BA1
- Icom Remote Control Software for windows remotely control Icom transceivers through an IP Network
[ Hits: 920 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- Yaesu FT-817 FT-857 FT-897 EEPROM analyzer
- A Java multiplatform application used to find EEPROM locations for different radio settings.
a very simple to use multi-platform Java application which can be used to find EEPROM locations for different transceiver settings. This information can then be used to send the right CAT commands to configure the radio remotely. Use this application on your own risk.
[ Hits: 266 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- IPSound is a Free application for audio exchange client to client over a TCP/IPv4 network (Lan or Internet). The main purpose for the existence of IP Sound is to provide low quality audio 8-16kHz, with low latency for use together with remote control software for "ham" radio amateur equipment. IP-Sound is developed by SM5VXC.
[ Hits: 36442 | Votes: 195 | Rating: 6.77 ]
- CommCat and CommCatLive
- CommCat Mobile is a free integrated spot management, remote radio control, and logging app for the iPhone. CommCat is required for remote control.
[ Hits: 1059 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Remote Control of Mast Mounted Equipment
- This article presents a method of controlling preamps, antenna switching and polarization switching remotely without the use of control cables.
[ Hits: 1644 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Remote Antenna Switch
- An homebrew remote antenna switch by vk2zrm
[ Hits: 1631 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7 ]
- DTMF Squelch and remote control decoder
- This article describes how to build a general purpose DTMF decoder with a low-price chip from MITEL
[ Hits: 760 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
You can try similar termsip remote remote sdr sdr remote ten tec remote ham radio remote remote aerial remote antenna remote base remote control remote controller remote ha radio remote ham radio remote hams remote operation remote radio
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links