iss antenna68 links
Antennas : 160M
- 160 m top band inverted L antenna
- G8ODE 160 m Top Band Inverted L Antenna made of 33m horizontal wire in the garden
[ Hits: 4164 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 6.11 ]
- 40m & 80m portable wire antenna
- G8ODE antenna project, where the 40m & Short 80m antenna was deployed as a sloping wire antenna using the 10M fibre glass fishing pole and a hook on the house's gutter-board
[ Hits: 2931 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 2.40 ]
- 40-10 Delta Loop Antenna
- A multi band inverted delta loop antenna project that can be used from 40 to 10 meters band with full details and analysis of antenna performances on each band, document includes EZNec reports and setup pictures
[ Hits: 9078 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 7.52 ]
- End-Fed antenna for 160-80-40 meters band
- This PDF File desscribes how to homemade a multi-band end-fed trapped wire antenna resonating on the low bands of 160 80 and 40 meters. Contains trap design instructions and some construction tips.
[ Hits: 1705 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.14 ]
- Half Size G5RV
- Also known as G5RV junior the half size G5RV feature reduced dimension and multiband coverage
[ Hits: 3297 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- From Transmitter to Antenna
- A collection of articles on the subject of impedance, impedance matching and high-frequency power transmission by G3YNH
[ Hits: 1034 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- N6RK Loop Antennas
- An improved feed network for loop-type receiving antennas article published in NCJ October 2009 issue
[ Hits: 578 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Mag Loop For 40m-10m
- Compact and efficient magnetic loop antenna that cover from 40 to 10 meters project by G8ODE published by RSARS
[ Hits: 1135 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 5 Band Telescopic Vertical Antenna
- 5 Band 1/4 wave Telescopic Antenna. The 20m to 10m, antenna is simple and cheap to make, and has a performance that matches commercial antennas but at cost considerably lower. The design was purposely based on a telescoping fibre glass fishing rod as this allows it to be easily stowed away in the car.
[ Hits: 2286 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- Dish antenna
- Dish antenna and its theory and design for high performance applications such as satellite transmission and reception as well as microwave links.
[ Hits: 875 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Parabolic Reflector or Dish Antenna
- The essentials of the parabolic reflector or dish antenna and its theory and design for high performance applications such as satellite transmission and reception as well as microwave links.
[ Hits: 968 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Matching Waves, VSWR at work
- When the radiation resistance (voltage to current ratio) of an antenna is the same value as the characteristic impedance of the transmission line (voltage to current ratio in the line), all of the electrical energy transmitted down the line is taken by the antenna and radiated into space in the form of a radio wave.
[ Hits: 417 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- UK Antenna Planning Permission
- A UK Only post on permissions needed for antenna planning by MW1CFN
[ Hits: 354 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- G8ODE W3DZZ Antenna
- W3DZZ multiband antenna for 80-40-20-15 and 10 meters band
[ Hits: 8413 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 4.81 ]
- W3DZZ Multi-band Antenna 80-40-20-15-10m
- A multiband antenna that can work from 80 to 10 meters in this illustrated docuemnt by G8ODE
[ Hits: 1728 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- 9Q1EK - VE2EK Amateur Radio Website
- Homebrew Tubes/LDMOS amplifiers, Antenna, accessories, adventures in 9Q, DX, UN missions, Contests, and more.
[ Hits: 533 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- How Far Can I Talk With My Radio?
- In order to determine total distance that a transmission may be received by two elevated antennas, we must add together the radio horizon distance of both antennas.
[ Hits: 274 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Gap Titan DX at DL8RDS
- Setup and issues with the Gap Titan DX antenna
[ Hits: 1065 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 2009Remotely Operated HF Antenna Switches
- A 2-way remotely operated HF antenna switch, based on an idea supplied by G3YEU
[ Hits: 2335 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- RDF Yagi with Tape Measure elements
- This antenna is an adaptation of the RDF2 two element, close spaced Yagi antenna described in the May, 1996 issue of 73 Amateur Radio Today Magazine.
[ Hits: 235 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termsantenna analyzer antenna 1.2 ghz antenna 10 6 2 antenna 10 80 antenna 10 80m antenna 10 ghz antenna 100 antenna 100 m antenna 100 mhz antenna 10m antenna 10m end fed antenna 11 m antenna 11 mhz antenna 11 mt antenna 11m antenna
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links