itu zone35 links
DX Resources : DXCC
- Call Sign Prefix Allocations
- Table of allocation of international Call Sign series
[ Hits: 6496 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 4.80 ]
- ITU official web site
- The ITU, headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland is an international organization within which governments and the private sector coordinate global telecom networks and services.
[ Hits: 1036 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- ITU Radio Communication sector
- Meetings Schedule, study groups, circulars from the radio communication division at ITU
[ Hits: 532 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Distance and Bearing Finder
- This service uses data from the US Census and a supplementary list of cities around the world to find the latitude and longitude of two places, and then calculates the distance between them. It also provides a map showing the two places, using the Xerox PARC Map Server.
[ Hits: 9049 | Votes: 29 | Rating: 5.35 ]
- JF9EXF Ham Maps
- Interactive maps for WAC continents, CQ zones, ITU zones & regions, Grid squares, Beam map & Japan districts
[ Hits: 15060 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 7.36 ]
- ITU CIRAF zones maps
- Online CIRAF zone maps by ITU
[ Hits: 2187 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.78 ]
- Radio Alphabet
- Listen to phonetics recommended by the International Telecommunication Union, or ITU.
[ Hits: 2453 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.50 ]
- Pisgah Astronomical Research Institute
- Non-profit public foundation dedicated to providing research and educational access to optical and radio astronomy. Located in Rosman, North Carolina.
[ Hits: 481 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Caltech Submillimeter Observatory (CSO)
- A 10.4-meter diameter, submillimeter spectrum telescope. Situated at the top of Mauna Kea, Big island, Hawaii.
[ Hits: 508 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A 15-meter diameter, submillimeter spectrum telescope. Situated near the summit of Mauna Kea, Big island, Hawaii.
[ Hits: 444 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Geophysical Institute
- Auroral Activity Forecast Notes by the Geophysical Institute
[ Hits: 664 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- High Frequency Propagation Models
- Institute for Telecommunication Sciences High Frequency Propagation Models
[ Hits: 1959 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 4.81 ]
- ITU publications
- The general Catalogue of Publications contains all current publications,except the Standards currently in force, which can be found in the separate List of ITU-T Recommendations and List of ITU-R Recommendations.
[ Hits: 1042 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Antenna Visualization
- UNIX Application developped at the University of Texas Department of the Computer Sciences, permit to display the radiation pattern and the current magnitude.
[ Hits: 5808 | Votes: 21 | Rating: 5.81 ]
- Atlas software for DX hunters
- Electronic World atlas for radio amateurs. DXCC and province prefixes, CQ and ITU Zones in the rectangular and azimuthal projections, continuous zoom and scrolling, Gray Line, city and island index, unique hierarchical prefix database. COM/OLE Automation for easy integration with 3-rd party programs.
[ Hits: 6816 | Votes: 2080 | Rating: 8.35 ]
- Radio Distance Software
- This is a trivial program which calculates the distance and the bearing between two points. Points are either entered as geogr. data (Latitude/Longitude) or as qth-locator in the Maidenhead format (6 or 8 digits), as used in ham radio. Output is in degrees [°] for bearings, in Kilometer [km], US statute miles [mi] or nautical miles [nm] for distance
[ Hits: 10917 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 6.29 ]
- LogWindows - Log X
- Log-X formerly LogWindow is a Windows based software program designed for the specific use of Amateur Radio operators to keep a log of the contacts that were made with other radio operators around the world, designed to be used in Amateur Radio contests, Emergency situations, and for general record keeping of conversations. By SCO Inc
[ Hits: 15584 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 5.86 ]
- Freeware RemIcom-B is a very simple ICOM remote program.
Display of current frequency, mode and filter
ITU HF Band assignment (ITU Region 1, 2 and 3 selectable)
HAM HF Band usage
analog frequency band display
[ Hits: 3364 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Atomic Web Clock
- National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST). Synchronize your pc's clock to the NIST Atomic clock.
[ Hits: 6715 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 4.58 ]
- DXCluster for iPhone
- DXCluster let you know in real time who is on the frequencies and where it was listened the last time.
It let you create filters to only see which frequency/CQ Zone/ITU Zone and/or Country and after that you can have an alarm corresponding to a specific Zone or a specific country that raise a popup
[ Hits: 1263 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
You can try similar termszone to zone chart zone 16 zone 2 itc zone zone 8 my zone cq zone war zone us zone cq zone map what is my zone zone nr cq zone 4 ny pd zone 2 log on dx zone
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links